Back.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
well i'm back typing with one hand cause i broke the other one....my drunk ass went to this bar called the dock in fremont..after already drinkin' at anothjer bar downtown..mind you i had to be at the boat at 6 in the morn'.....got into an argument with some drunk redneck and busted my hand....i feel like a idiot....bvut he broke my new cell phone so i had to give it to him...broke his nose though...good shit...well i made alot of scrill to get me started so shits' alright..so anyways ya'll get at me.

May 9, 2002
thugged out candy flippers

Hey Villian, and DAK. you know that Benito's bitch ass just grew some fuzz on his nuts, and decided to get bold with me. Talkin bout "now your fuckin with Mr. Penguin" get the fuck outa here
That old ass man, went from gangbangin to dancing with glow sticks, all painted up at raves. Now he wants to step back into time (6 years ago) and think that his receding hair line is gonna punk me. I'm 22 now (still down) the only difference is I pack pistols legit now......naw that's crazy though, just thought you would get a kick out of it.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah????????

i was just over there and he was askin' me questions about if you been talkin' smack before i went to mormonville(salt lake city)..you have been(lol)..but i didnt feel the need to speak on it...wow,cant we all just get along bolo?lol...do what you got to do...

May 9, 2002
I bullshit you not

Benito is a hardcore raver, and he does not even do drugs, he just feels the music, the clothes, and the whole environment, how can I call that homo one of my G's. Get the fuck out of here you candy flippin back packin hippie ass raver!