Back home inthe Southbay for a while.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I been in and out all summer, but I am here now living for the time being. Any of my folks, vets in this game and inbetweens breathe if you need anythang from me or wanna get it poppin. I'm wrapping up a few new tapes and my album as we speak. Me and some of my hometown folks already workin on tracks together for their projects and mine so there will be some 1st time combo's you ain't heard me with. I'll have my fam or Ant post covers and more as I get closer to finishing things. If yall need to contact me, call 408-324-4820 or email: [email protected] (Cd sales;everses, shows, whatever...hit me direct 1st & cut through the yellow tape.) I'll be in Vallejo and San Francisco Saturday.

The websites are www.playarae.com or www.myspace.com/playarae

Respect.

Lil' more info on what's up. I am working with quite a few artists right now. Alot of you know I don't do much work with others, but this is something we gon switch up here quick. Right now I am in the process of working with Mr. 21, Lil' Tec out of Carolina, Ryno of Texas, I-Rocc, Smigg Dirtee, Scrilla Mac, M-Dash, Errelevent, Syko of Portland, Mr. Midas, Mac of Mac & Ak, Nature Boy Rowe of Texas and alot more. Also, now editing one of my dvd's so I will keep you posted.

Oct 3, 2006
PLAYA RAE said:
\

Lil' more info on what's up. I am working with quite a few artists right now. Alot of you know I don't do much work with others, but this is something we gon switch up here quick. Right now I am in the process of working with Mr. 21, Lil' Tec out of Carolina, Ryno of Texas, I-Rocc, Smigg Dirtee, Scrilla Mac, M-Dash, Errelevent, Syko of Portland, Mr. Midas, Mac of Mac & Ak, Nature Boy Rowe of Texas and alot more. Also, now editing one of my dvd's so I will keep you posted.
OH BOYY!!! THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN ABOUT....PLAYA RAE AND SCRILLA MAC SHIT CANT WAIT TO HEAR THAT!!