back from a lil vacation in sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
friday,lets see droped by south san francisco visit my auntie and drop off sum gifts.

passed through the bay bridge entered vallejo noticed the sign magazine street (e-40) never noticed that before.

got to sac...

waited a while for my cousins to come home from work.rolled out just driving around.got back home did'nt do nuthen really just chilled at the pad uncle strict as fuck!iso YOU CAN'T GO OUT! (tonight) so whut.the first night.

fucked up being the youngest ones already grown but you got older brothers that fucked up big time so they fuck it up for you too i guess.

saturday rolled all around sac.hit up sum record stores.saw the hollowtip,luni coleone group album commercial on mtv.IN STORES NOW went back out to get tickets to the movie Jack Ass!

hit up tower on florin and asked if the albums out for hollow and luni dude said he don't know when it come out.at least the dude knew whut the fuck i was talkin bout.tower on broadway did'nt know shit.worker in the isle stackin cds in the rap section was like fuck this section to his homie.

know wonder...

anyway.

saw jackass.

thats the most fucked up shit i saw in my life.

cousins almost got in a fight with eachother.that shit was funny my older cousin knocked down my dad and my uncle trying to get to my other cousin my dad and my uncle falling on their back and on their face lol!

all drunk and shit.

sunday waited for my uncle to arrive from the phillipines.my cousin took off that last night staying away from the house so i just kicked it with the old folks.

cousins in stockton stoped by.

saw my uncle from the phillipines went out to florin mall to buy him sum shoes.

i did'nt do nuthen really but see my relatives.

rolled through the ghettos of south san francisco,south sacramento 21st street,24th and 29th and florin road.stoped by the south side of stockton exit 8th street.ghettos from up north to down south.

oh yea went to punjab on 24th street lol bought a phone card you know c-bo and shit :classic:.

i guess i was ghetto site seeing being out of town and all.

lookin at crack heads walking up the street.dudes on bikes smoking sherm on the handle bars yelling shit to everybody they pass up.old schools burning out around corners.

"who ghetto like me?" young jayda nonfiction 2

picked that up after sleeping on it for a couple years now.i'm happy with that.

oh yea it was my nieces birthday so we all got together at the right time.

so i'm back in ghetto ass south oxnard.

why the ghetto always gotta be on the southside of town?