Baby Bash, The Goon Sqwad, Dub B, and More @Tri-Cities, WA Nov. 6th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
Them guys from Potluck are pretty filthy, I remember seeing 'em at that Yuk show, when we mashed out to Bremerton or Poulsbo or something.

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
Yeah, they got some fire. They will be hitting the stage on the 6th with us in Tri-Cities. This will be their first appearance out there, and the show is going to be hot to death. If you got people out there, tell them to come out and pop it with us.

May 9, 2002
Is the show nov 1st in portland still on? I wanna check it out but not sure if I'm gonna go because I don't wanna see Crackhead Mackin rob their with his lyin theivin punk ass or any other lowlifes.

B

Bosko

The show is still going on on the 1st. I was wondering what had happened to you, if you were still alive and well. Give Cool Nutz a call and holler at your boy.

The show will be off the hook. It's going to be crackin. What's up with the Limo's Blaze? Let us know the deal.

May 9, 2002
Thanks for thinking about me. I'm still alive:classic: and jus been gettin by for the past few months and haven't had much extra money to do much fun things. I've got my pending court cases dismissed and have one left to deal with. So I've been tryin to turn my tragedys into triumphs. I've been looking at buying a new house and shakin off the haters. So things are getting better. I had my cell phone programed with Cool Nutz phone number and I made it private (does not display #) then got a new cell phone. To make the number unprivate I have to enter a password wich I forgot. So I haven't been able to comunicate with him much. If ya could have it emailed to me ([email protected]), then it would be gravy. He should have my home # too. Ironicly I was thinkin of the going to the show in limo today(31st). I jus deposited a big check in my bank account and it wont clear until monday or tuesday. And all my extra funds went to help out my ex-girl wich last week was my girl but now is my ex-girl. So I gotta hit my pops up for a loan until then and he's is acting like a real butt right now. But yall hit me up today and I'll see what I can do about getting a front for the money until Mon.-Tues. and hopefully I'll have the limo for us. It will be short notice though. Looking foward to seeing ya. One love.