BABS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Yeah the fucc right!!!!!!!...Marvaless???..what four cds and nothing but major slumps under her belt.....plus worked with the likes of Coleone..Bo-loc..Tay Capone..Pizzo..K.J..Bavgate..Young Bleed etc.....i mean underground history here man no female will ever do or get close what she did ..i mean Babs 'UGLY' i mean Bunny is cool but not on Marvaless level ...thought i taught you better Brandon

My .02

May 2, 2002
Babs got spits, no doubt, but I hardly think she can be compared to Marvaless. IMO, Babs hasn't been in the game long enough for such a comparison to be made.

Apr 26, 2002
babs...lol...

Yeah brandon you must of been bumping Da Band all weekend its in rotatin but dmx and obie is aiight..that chingy and murphy lee is weak....that coleone mix tape none that been on repeat at the hizzle....

Jan 24, 2003
im just sayin she sounds like a young marvaless.

marvaless has done too much as an artist, i know she aint touching marvaless, but she does have majors for a female.

she just reminds me of a young marvaless thats all.

Apr 26, 2002
What was that cut called..Where the weed at or something like that..its steady mobbin and 151 on that song....not young bleed my fault

Apr 25, 2002
i think babs got better spits than marv..so what?..how bout yall quit tryna be security for the wcm forum and let folks voice there opinions..i think marvalous dropped a lot of tight shit but i was never really as impressed with her lyrics as much as her delivery and presence on a track..babs got better spits IMO but i would rather slump some marva shit..

Jun 13, 2002
Steve-O said:
Yeah the fucc right!!!!!!!...Marvaless???..what four cds and nothing but major slumps under her belt.....plus worked with the likes of Coleone..Bo-loc..Tay Capone..Pizzo..K.J..Bavgate..
when did Marveless work with Bavgate ????????

Apr 26, 2002
Marvaless-Fearless...
number 2 or 3..but the cut was "where the weed at"....I spoke on it up there...I thought it was young bleed..but its billy bavgate