B-32 & DJ Crack Out - I Need a Bag of Dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Some dude had one for sale back in like 2007 and it sold for about $500 and that's when eBay would bring in the big dough, so I don't think that it's really worth that much and no, it's not the only one in existence. The last person who had his also had Lil Slims 1st album up too and a few more goodies like Mr. Ivan and etc.

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Above $700 for any tape is just insane...and a bit ridiculous. The biggest price I saw on ebay for a tape was about $700, not even sure the bidder actually payed for the tape in the end. Even for a cd, you rarely see a cd go above 700, not to mention now that the bootleg market fVcked things up , OG or not OG 1st press doesn't seem to mean much nowadays... unfortunately.Plus since the economy went down I feel like prices of rare cd's and tapes have dropped significantly, collectors really think twice before putting money in wanted stuff, but it's a free market really, the seller can ask for any price I'm not judging here.

Also doubt that's the only copy in existence right now, sounds more to me like some marketing message trying to make people rush on buying the tape. Think of it: why would they do a cool cover like that for only one tape?

Just my opinion