Ayo...Peep my shit lemme know what ya think...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
i saw this Kreepy X cat postin his shit up on here so i thought i would too......this is just a bunch of traccs i threw together at various times....quality isnt real great but Ive never actually set foot in a studio...its all done a comp cuz Im broke as fucc.....its my homies computer too........listen to em all....any of em.......one of em.....whatever you feel....im tha one flowin fast......you'll know when you hear me...LMAO...but anyway drop a line and lemme know what you think cuz im always lookin to elevate my skills to tha fullest....ya feel......holla bacc

PoeticCc Tha Prophet

Feb 6, 2003
i listened to "CRAPP DISS" and i was really feelin it. I think you have a good vioce and the beats are tight. and i like the way you can change it up and rap fast and slow. that sounds pretty damn good for being done on a computer and not at a studio. ive heard alot of shittier sounding stuff that was done at a studio, so props to ur boy that does the tech. shit.