AWOL Production ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
thats a big part of whats lackin IMO...just if the beats still knock'd like all the old awol albums....

I.e. "ride til we die" "you created me" strickly buisness" "can u hang" "mr mafioso".....tracks like that

Feb 19, 2003
151 said:
YALL NIGGAZ NEED TA QUIT LIVIN IN THA PAST....GET WIT THA PROGRAM....
Sure...I haven't heard C-Bo's new one yet, but the beats on YOUR CD sure as hell knock, as do the lyrics. 151, you seemed to cover just about all the angles in the game, which is something a lot of rappers don't do (although I thought T-Nutty's LAST OF THE FLOWHICANS had good subject variety, too).

151, I don't recall: are you planning on making any more solos in the future?

PEACE!

Nov 25, 2002
I know yall got ya beef wit AWOL for your reasons....im sure they are valid reasons too....but i do have to agree wit D-Menace...it aint about livin in the past...its about likin what ya heard...and all of the beats yall had from AWOL was knoccs.....i havent heard the new albums yet but i will soon.....

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@BAMM...LOL ACTUALLY ME AND LAROO RECORDED THAT SONG IN 98@AWOL STUDIO...I JUST THREW IT ON THERE..I DIDNT EVEN RE-DO MY VOCALS OR THA BEAT.....

THAT SONG WAS RECORDED FOR MY AWOL ALBUM..

"AWOL WE ON THA RUN"..LAROO

Feb 19, 2003
151 said:
@BAMM...LOL ACTUALLY ME AND LAROO RECORDED THAT SONG IN 98@AWOL STUDIO...I JUST THREW IT ON THERE..I DIDNT EVEN RE-DO MY VOCALS OR THA BEAT.....

THAT SONG WAS RECORDED FOR MY AWOL ALBUM..

"AWOL WE ON THA RUN"..LAROO
'98?!?!?!?!?

Could have fooled me! That song doesn't sound the least bit dated...sounds like it could have been done recently as well...whatever the case, it's one of my favorites on CODE OF THE STREETS--I like the way Laroo's saying stuff in the background and echoing your words...

PEACE!

Jun 6, 2003
oh boy the awol shit does knock fa sho 151.

151 you know it beats, nothing can compare to them awol beats and lyrics that most of us still love. It was straight mob shit. And alot of people still love it. Back then you couldn't catch me downloading awol music off the internet, because i had to buy it and support because the beats and lyrics were bangin. So it's not like we are living in the past. We just miss it, and im pretty sure you all still have it in you that you miss that awol shit to. Thats why people download music because out of 19 tracks only 2 or 3 are good enough to bump for years to come. But with lunasicc a million words a million dollars, OH BOY i beats that till this day, screwed and the regular version, so some of us just want that back. You feel me 151. I'm not saying your can't rap anymore but your appearances on everybody else's cuts on awol were just a little bit better, but don't get me wrong, you still the shit, code of the streets is a classic in the making. Trust me i've been following you since the first time i heard you.

Anybody wit me on this one Holla.

Apr 25, 2002
I see what dude is saying

He doesnt wanna live in the past, he wants the present and the future to be up to par with the past production.

I think the production on the new C-Bo isn't bad, but it ain't all that good either. Still a bangin cd though.

May 13, 2002
Yep

^^exactly bostonave an jay....thats what im sayin

an it would be hella coo if luni went back to lunasicc an dropp'd a new album with some gangsta ass awol beats...with kj tay laroo pizzo an bo mob figaz 151 DAMN!!

i guess we can only continue dreamin...fold

Apr 25, 2002
mannnn im with yall on this....them beats couldnt be fuced wit...every album awol dropped was heated....if yall can shoot out the producers behind that bitch