Avatar Young Blaze - Warm Blooded Cold Heart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Warm Blooded Cold Heart Intro
2. Avatar
3. Lights Out
4. Don’t Want It
5. So Prolific Ft Max B
6. Murda Mami Ft Kay Jay
7. King Of The Streets Ft Lil Wayne & Oshy
8. 5150 Ft Reese
9. My Highest High
10. Nasa
11. The Meeting (Interlude)
12. Pistol Stay Smokin Ft Alizee
13. Murda Boy Ft AP & Young Rebel
14. Torn To Pieces Ft Oshy
15. So Sorry Ft Reese
16. Money Ft Carey Stacks
17. Get It How I Live Ft Glasses Malone & Kay Jay
18. Time To Go Ft Oshy
19. Hottest On The Planet Ft Reese

You have to adjust to his style of rap but if you dig it you should enjoy this album. The album has some dope production, top quality type of beats. Check some tracks at www.thanorthwest.com

Apr 7, 2004
from the tracks you put up the music sound kinda tight actually.... I could ride to this... Cain't say that about a lot shit I been hearing coming out the northwest.. Good look where you cop it

Apr 7, 2004
It was alright. His flow gets lost in the beats after while and kinda puts you to sleep. He sounds too much like Game IMO.
It's almost as if northwest people have low standards when it comes to music. Like instead of getting at the bad bitch you go holla at the fat bitch. It's time to wake up there's quality good sounding music being made. I heard two projects so far this year I could ride and listen to

Mafias new project and this dude 1

May 9, 2002
It's almost as if northwest people have low standards when it comes to music. Like instead of getting at the bad bitch you go holla at the fat bitch. It's time to wake up there's quality good sounding music being made. I heard two projects so far this year I could ride and listen to

Mafias new project and this dude 1
Did you like it becuase "he sounds tight over the beats"? Or becuase you actually like what he is saying? Most rap fans these days only care about "how it sounds in the trunk"....might as well just get instrumental albums. It seems that how many people view Avatar...the beats pound so thats all they care about.

I like Skunt becuase lyrically, he is head and shoulders above ALOT of people in and out of the NW. Skunt's latest ablum > Avatar's album IMO

Apr 7, 2004
Did you like it becuase "he sounds tight over the beats"? Or becuase you actually like what he is saying? Most rap fans these days only care about "how it sounds in the trunk"....might as well just get instrumental albums. It seems that how many people view Avatar...the beats pound so thats all they care about.

I like Skunt becuase lyrically, he is head and shoulders above ALOT of people in and out of the NW. Skunt's latest ablum > Avatar's album IMO

You know what a lot of cats come lyrical but they just don't word that shit right over beats. Im an artist dude Im beyond listening to cats just cause of beats. I made my judgement based of quality,production,and word play. Dude has coo bars if you listen. Maybe you should download his free mixtape the shit is dope. Im not into that old sounding shit no more it gets no support from me. I like quality and quality is the only thing thats going to bring the northwest up. It's different from a lot of music thats coming out of the northwest. If northwest artist just did them in the studio and came out there pocket for quality the northwest would be in a better position. Instead 90% of the music coming out the region is hyphy and stupid do do dumb.