Australian Tour ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
WASSUP LIL CS. ARE U STILL GONNA DO THAT TOUR IN AUSTRALIA WITH WITH BULLET LOCO? IF SO, IS THAT FOOTAGE GONNA BE ON THE DVD? ALSO DID U GO TO THE PUERTO RICAN FESTIVAL YESTERDAY? ARE U GONNA USE FOOTAGE FROM YESTERDAY ON THE DVD? YEAH I HEARD ABOUT THAT SHIT THAT POPPED OFF THERE YESTERDAY? PEACE!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
The Australian tour with Jayo fell through, cuz they wanted me and Jayo to go by ourself. No homies, just me and him. Me and him are cool, but we ain't that close. The promoter originally told me that I could bring 3 homies, then he said just me. But he said the reason for that is because they also wanted us to come out with the West Side Connection tour, which would be bigger, and the shows would be in arenas and shit. Then he said I could bring my homies, and we would get paid. So the last time I heard from the promotor he said all they're waitin' on is Cube's schedule to get clear so they can set it up. He's doin' movies, and recording and shit. He said in August, but I don't know for sure. All I know is that he keeps tellin' me he wants to get me over there for sure, and that's really all I can go by. So most likely the Australian shit (if it happens) won't be on the dvd. But don't trip, we got some good shit on there.

Nah, I didn't get anything at the Puerto Rican fest, cuz it wasn't hella poppin' this year. They had it at Victor's by the Bay restaurant, but some people thought it was where that shit happened at yesterday. So the crowd for the festival was kind of split up. Then after the real fest ended, the police weren't lettin' any people go to Mission beach, so that kind of killed the crowd. But I made it to the fest, and to Mission Beach. It was all right. 1

C.S. Heat

Aug 9, 2002
Damn that's fucked up! I thought I was going to make it home before the fest popped off this year. i'm still out to sea......Damn and I was tellin niggas on the boat that the most bitches in dago be at the fest. oh well.......

D

Downunda-Connec

Yeah C.S, you have got to look out for promoters doing things in Australia. We have had alot of artists that were meant to come down here and didnt, buy the tickets in advance and when you find out they aint coming the agency you got them from moved out and you can't get your money back.

Just one story, about the Liks and Xzibit a few years ago when X was on some paparazzi shit.
Oh well, maybe next time. Although I must say I didnt know westside connec were coming down here, cheers for the info.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Da Mack said:
How did they hear you in Australia? That some G shit, too bad it didn't happen tho.
This fool that works for RIME magazine (I had an interview in the last issue with WC on the cover) is from Australia. I seen him in Vegas at the magic show, and he got a cd. He took bac to Australia, gave it to some dj's, and they started playin' Faded & X-Rated off of my album Dollars & Sins in the club over there a lot. Then he asked me if I wanted to come do a show over there, and could I get Jayo. Like I said the Jayo one fell through, cuz if I can't bring MY homies, I'm not goin'. So I'm just waitin' to see what's up with the Westside connect tour. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com