auk the hater..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any info on him?when's his album droppin?i downloaded a couple of his songs ("ohh ahh ahh" and "my drama weighs a ton") and i was feelin it.

also, whatever happen to the fourth member of KNT?Precherman?
he got flows for days.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Insane i dont know who exactly you are talkin about but you can catch Gboogs(Submarine Funk) Thats how we met over some "G"shit! in the projects EVERYDAY! In PH.. He raps G shit and lives that life! But you right he is not a gangsta i dont know none of those rapping! the # 1 rule in being a gangsta is keep your mouth shut and handle yo business. and you cant keep your mouth shut and be a rapper..

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Done Deal Ceo said:
Insane i dont know who exactly you are talkin about but you can catch Gboogs(Submarine Funk) Thats how we met over some "G"shit! in the projects EVERYDAY! In PH.. He raps G shit and lives that life! But you right he is not a gangsta i dont know none of those rapping! the # 1 rule in being a gangsta is keep your mouth shut and handle yo business. and you cant keep your mouth shut and be a rapper..
REAL TALK PLAYA...G BOOGIE IS MY NIZZLE FROM BACK IN THE ACE BEATS ITF UNCLE AL DAYS IN THE DALY CITY STUDIO. THAT NIGGA GENE IS MY FOLKS AND HE USE TO RUN GAME WITH ME A WHILE BACK , BOOGS IS A G TRUST ME HE AINT NO PUNK, THE YOUNGSTAS AINT KNOWING ABOUT NOTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE SCO BACK IN THE LATE 80'S N EARLY 90'S. AS FAR AS PREACHER : GO SUPPORT HIS FUCKING OFF THE HOOK ASS ALBUM!!! THAT SHIT WILL BE A CLASSIC!!! SUPPORT THAT NICOYA FROM THE SCO HIS SHIT ABOUT TO DROP IN A MONTH OR TWO. PAUL AKA MR SIRATE IS MY MUTHA FUCKING PRODUCER AND THAT NIGGA GOT HEAT THAT YALL AINT KNOWING ABOUT SO DOES MY OTHER NIGGA JOHNSON AND JOHNSON AKA JOHN MASON. SO BASICALLY KNUCKLENECKS HAVE DISBANDED BUT THE KALI NOIZE FAM MONSTER IS ALIVE LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA. LOOK FOR THE ISLAND MENTALITY COMP AND THE WESTERN EDITION VOL 2 COMING SOON , AND THE ASYLUM RIDAS "MAYAN LINKS" ALBUM ...NOTHING BUT HEAT.