AUDIO-GALAXY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
yo yo yo....sumthing came to my mind at work a couple of hours ago,....

For me, all the "INTERNATIONAL"TECH shit started on AG,maybe nearly 2 years ago,where all these addicted folks came together, to talk about TECH, to deal with "hard-to-find-isssssh",and just to "hang around" and like it is the same here ,too(aheeeeem),...to talk bullshit,.....hmmmm.....but the main thing is....when AG was shut down,and people went to MIRC or came to the SICCNESS when the STRANGE-board was opened.....who....i remember (of course) of SWICK,NICK,MATT and WILLYBIGGS....who else is from AG of this old "TECHN9NE"_GROUP;:::DAMN;WHAT WAS THE NAME??....and is still spreading the virus????

I thought this might be interesting,´cause this was a huge fan-base back in the days,...but where are these folks now??

So,......gnaht ruoy od......

Sep 26, 2002
lol
i jumped on the bandwagon on the yahoo group back when there was no strange music on the siccness,
askin questions about these songs i didn't know the names of ("hellbound" and "sometimes" and "strange")

Sep 30, 2002
I was on AG, with the same name, that was like two years ago. I agree, you could find the hard to find songs on AG. Too bad shit ain't like that no more.

Nov 14, 2002
The next time someone gives me shit about being on the sicc too long I'll make sure to refer you to this thread where everyone complained about how much time they spent at AG.