Audio.....from me to you..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
what is it mane??

that is good shit right there...that's that midwest shit right there!!

the track is slappin'!!

The The Doc!!
If someone told you Mexicans can't rap, they was straight lyin'!!
that's my shit mane!!

I'm gonna burn that & scratch that bitch up for a chourus...wanna get on it with me?

Jul 19, 2005
yeah tight yo..cant wait to hear it... i gots some audio's too but nothing is mastered yet... all rough copys of how i want shit to be.. working on a few projects at the moment with my crew urban prophetz...... y'all wanna hear some snips... holla at me...1

Sep 13, 2004
^ yea lets hear sum, i did my first audio on like thursday, shit wasnt too bad couple frees, i got people comin over tomarrow and we gon make a tracc on some lame ass beat i made, they all think its slappin though, thats why we usin it unless i can convince them otherwise.

anyways, good good shit man, likin it alot

May 19, 2005
good shit, yo.... real good. I gotta get off my lazy ass and get back to workin' on makin' beats and shit. I got lazy and been spendin' way too much time playin' call of duty and battlefield 1942 and counterstrike - all nonproductive and a waste of time. but they hella fun though. anyways, keep up the good work, mac. go on, son - blow up!!!!!