Attn:YV,Mo-x,Lil G,PAIN and whoever else it may concern...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Im gonna lock all you fuckers in the sound proof goddamnit.Is everyone ready to get down to work and record some hot shit???I know for a fact that Dividenz is down to do some of the mixtape shit...maybe Crytical wouiold like to join as well...quite possibly Skunt...who knows!Someone call me today so we can discuss plans for the next month of work!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2002
Rubiqkz said:

Haha you bitch. Thats not very nice.
I know its all good...we just doopin on the net...but on the real homie,you dont know me.I would appreciate it if you wouldnt call me out my name dog...leave all that "bitch" talk for some other muthafucka...i dont get down like that...

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Purebred... you tryin' to get us on or what? LOL. I hope your not still mad at Nicc. All that was, was a major lack of communication, he was tryin' to get at me by provin' a point with you guyz as bate. He apologized, but I deleted tha thread if you didn't see it. It'z all good now. :classic:

May 10, 2002
I dont get mad...i get paid.

BUt anyways...put it like this.This lil mixtape...is gonna be on some lyrical shit...no shootin up 1000 muthafuckas...no crack slangin...nothing like that.We doin it battle style.Make you wanna retire from the game type shit...if yall can spit that shit...then lets make it happen...