ATTN:NOTORIOUS NORTH WEST(SHOW INFO.)IT'S GOIN DOWN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
how was tha show folks?????
i likes tha cd.. got a couple criticisms..as always..hit me up and i'll lay em down..im hella bizzy this weekend, gotta start packing, but hit me up sat..i oughtta be checkin in...im finally home..woah..wudda trip -literally!!!! yeah , i'm ready to enter the canonball run-24 hours of driving in 2 days..im tha champ!!!!!!!!!!wooohoooo

Dec 21, 2002
thanks Chili, send any criticism to our email [email protected]

the show was coo, Felony Ent came through and laid it down real big, Unknown Territory (MO-X and Lil'G), Red Head Steve, Half Sane aka B-ILL performed one hell of set, and us Aodstaz did our thang...much luv to Felony Ent for comin through and much luv to the homies from Unknown Territory (Mo, G, Kaoz), Red Head Unleaded (youz a savage with the freestyles, peoples aint knowin that yet mayne), Half-Sane, and to my AODSTAZ, we'll do it again but in the 206 next time.........1

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
DANM FOLCX...

GRANTS PASS ORGEGON....(LMMFAO)SHOW'D NO LUV...REAL DISAPIONTED...SHYT GOTT ME DOWN...BUT I'VE LEARN'D FROM THIS...KRIME...IM DIGG'N YOUR CD FOLCX...I'D LIKE TO NET WERK WITH YOU FOLCX...I HAVE A CA I'VE PUT TOGETHER....CALLED"HEAT& FREEZE-FREEZER BURN" YOU'D FIT REAL NICELY ON IT FOLCX...GET AT ME...I GOT MAJOR LUV FOR KRIME,MO-X LIL'G& RED HEADED STEVE AN ALL THERE FOLCX THAT CAME THREW...YA'LL CATS PUT IT DOWN LIKE SOME HOGGS...SINNCERLY SINN OF AOD-IT ALL MOST SEEM'S WHATEVER COULD GO WRONG WENT WRONG..."GP"...WHAT THE FUCC HAPP'ND???...THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I PUT A SHOW TOGETHER HERE....SINNCERLY SINN OF AOD

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
All I gotta say is much luv to Mo, Lil G, Red Head steve, Half sane, Krime, Awol, Skirt, ya'll showed major luv, and I had a coo time even though shit didn't crack like it should have.

It was good as fuck to see my AOD folkz too, even though were all up in different states right now, the FAM is stronger than ever.

And a huge FUCK YOU to the G.P.P.D and MOTEL 6, ya'll can eat the corn outta my shit, sorry faggots.....

View 1 of the AOD-ORG

Oh yeah and special thanks to all the little kids that were buying up hella Mo-x & Lil g, and AOD cd's LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That shit was comedy...lil fuckers were deep hahaha...........

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ The man is joking....come on now. You and Fridge openly joke about eating dozens of Krispy Kremes. Say something to the effect of "Yeah, go fuck your Marxist devil-worshipping faggy goth slut of a girlfriend and leave me alone", and move along :)

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ The difference is I know Fridge personally and we clown like that so it's all to the good. All I'm saying is I don't know 2-0-Sixx and if he is really coming at me sideways we can handle that shit like men. Straight up, that's all I'm sayin. If dood was just jokin' then Hardy har har!!!!

:)