ATTN: Big Reese Loc, Shea, & A Wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
My fault if I fucked up on yall names

But everytime I come on this board, I keep on seeing "Artist" under yall names. I never heard of either one of yall. So my question is:
What albums have you been featured on?
Who does your production?
What albums have you released (or thats gonna be released)?
And most importantly, Where can I pick your shit up?

(my fault for these questions)

Anyone else who got artist or on the rise underneath their names that I havent heard of, let me know. I got some catchin up to do.

And for the members on this board, how would you rate these artists 1-5? [honest answers]

peace

Apr 25, 2002
big shea came tight on killa sharks 2000 or is it mode lokz criminal grind , i aint sure but that song vouge on ur bucket is tight , same for gangsta reese mutha fucka came tight on smile now cry later wit mr sosa , mutha fuckaz from san jo comin wit heat!!!!!!!! a-wax is koo , only heard his songz off ne4

Apr 25, 2002
Let me see

I feel you cuz, I aint never heard of Droop before I came on here, shit Killa Valley, Riderlife, Dutch, The DE, and a few other muthafuckas before I got on here. I aint heard bout none of them...That dont mean they aint known or aint puttin it down tho, someone just got to hip you to them, feel me, like my Loc had to hip me to this tape he had came up on one day called 24 Deep that had some cat in a casket on the cover (Lynch) That was years ago tho....

I got 3 albums out that have sold well in the stores as well as out the trizunk. group album FULL CLIP "WHO'z RIDIN?" released 2/98, solo album Full Metal Jacket released 4/02 (distributed thru Bayside), and group album FULL CLIP "The 2nd Chamber" released 6/02 Double CD with a re-release of Whoz Ridin?. All sellin well even as I type this shit right here:classic:

Shit I've been on? I'll try and list them all, but I'm sure I'll leave some shit out:

Killa Sharks Compilations 1 & 2
Criminal Grind Comp
Assassin Hitworks Vol. I
JAZ's first album
Strictly for the Streets Comp with South Central Cartel, Thuglife, etc..
18 wit a Bullet comp outta Frisco
Brown Factor 2
Major Playas, Hustlas, Gangstas Comp
Skrilla Warfare
Hustlin City 2 City
Mr. Sosa
Sin Ways Make Pay Days comp
Mainey Macc's album
did some shit with X-Raided that will never come out
Bloody Marys PMS album
some of C-Funks new shit

I know its some more shit, but I aint got my book of CDs in front of me, these are a few I know off hand. go listen at www.dugoutrecords.com www.iuma.com (type in Full Clip then hit search), www.crazytimesrecords.com go to the listening booth.

I will be workin on a whole lot of new shit with folks I have now made contact with through the wonders of this site, Apt 3, Hogglife, CLim, YoungMoe,Doxx, etc....

I hope I answered your question.

:beard:

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kingczar

The above link is where u can peep and buy my first album "KING CZAR MOBS"

I am currently workin on my 2nd LP "MENTALLY STRAPPED VERBALLY HEATED" comin soon! U can check my sig at the bottom for more info on this upcomin album!

I will list some things that I have been on, and whats comin soon that will feature me!

Already out!
Murderdog Comp "Da Morgue"
B12 & Killa Valley's "Underground Hittaz" Vo. 1
Mr. Kee & Dutch's "Almost Famous" Vo.1
Mr. Sinatra's "P.F.L. West Coast Rezorection"
J Style Presents "Da Game"
Critikal "Millennium Slumps"

Comin soon!
Bad Blood" Movie/Soundtrack
C-4 Presents "Dirt Hustlin"
Young Droop "Droopilation"
D.U.G.O.U.T. Presents "Hustlin City 2 City"
Ammuntion "Frustration"

U can view the movie trailor for "Bad Blood" at www.moviemavericks.net Register, then go to downloads, then go to movie trailors & teasers. I am in the movie to!!

Its goin down playa!!!

Apr 25, 2002
"AMERIKAN HISTORY X"
This sounds interesting Shea. What did you have in mind? What did you think of that movie, anyway? I'm guessing that you personally related to some of it? my only beef with the movie is that they made all the anti-racist whites seem like suckas