attention sellers: customs forms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I dont know how many of yall fill them out at your crib before you go to the post office but I wanted to save yall some time by telling you this...they just changed the forms and aint accepting the old forms anymore....I was glad it was on a day that I only had 2 packages to send out...but if you had like 30 going overseas and had to change each form up at the post office it would be a pain in the ass...just thought i would give yall the heads up

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
yea i noticed the new forms also.. but they still took my old custom forms.. the lady didnt know if she can still accept the old ones so she had to ask someone and they said it was still koo.. that was wierd..

Jan 9, 2004
They are in the process of changing them. My post office made me change mine the other day too. Probably depends on how strict your individual PO is, but mine didn't let the old ones go through. Just another inconvenience.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah mine didnt either, they said that the customs agencies told them that they would send the packages back to you if you had the old ones so I went ahead and switched up and throw away my stack of them at home as well...glad I only had 2 packages.....and not a day after an auction where I take in about 30-40 overseas packages....I would of fuckin flipped on those peeps

May 2, 2002
those fuckin things are a pain in the ass!

you have to write all small and shit and the overseas addresses can be long as hell

Jun 9, 2002
yeah im glad theybigger now tho. easier to write and shit, i took a old one in 2-3 weeks ago and the lady still sent my shit thru and it got there too. guess it slid thru.

Big D..i dont feel out shit but contents, my address, they address, a signature and thats it......none of that other shit dont gotta be done

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Grim said:
I dont know how many of yall fill them out at your crib before you go to the post office but I wanted to save yall some time by telling you this...they just changed the forms and aint accepting the old forms anymore....I was glad it was on a day that I only had 2 packages to send out...but if you had like 30 going overseas and had to change each form up at the post office it would be a pain in the ass...just thought i would give yall the heads up

my ebay auctions about to end and most of my buyers are usually overseas. thanks for the heads up heh.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the new ones suck since you gotta put the weight and date on them....it just takes longer in line now since the clerk has to write the weight on each one....imma probably just write it on before I go to save the time, I fuckin hate being at the post office....I finally got some return labels that I just place on those customs forms, I got so fuckin sick of filling those damn thangs out...whenever I am bored, I just place those stickers on my pile of forms and write my name on them and check the merchandise box---which there is no merchandise box anymore....its just Gift, Documents, COmmerical Sample or Other, the fuckin stickers are huge as hell now also....what a fuckin waste of time, the lady at the post office thought the same.....fuckin bastards...they need to sell international stamps that you can use for air mail so you dont have to stand in fuckin line and you can just drop those packages off, would save me fuckin 30 minutes every day monday thru friday I imagine

Apr 25, 2002
Do they make you put customs forms and everything you ship overseas? They used to to me until I seen that anything under a pound doesn't need one so I told em I'm not filling them out unless my shit is over a pound....which nothing has been yet.

Apr 25, 2002
Air Mail. The post offices here have a little LCD screen that shows what you have. Everytime they weigh and punch in the country it says shows the weight and says No Customs Form needed. I Seen that and showed it to the lady and she went and looked up or asked someone and I haven't filled one out since.

Jan 30, 2004
that's wierd, they make sure i got one on and i always get into a arguement with a lady that always tries to make me pay for air mail parcel post instead of letter, which would be like 16 bucks or so.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah I always have to also....they sometimes dont scan the barcode but they always make sure its on there....I think it causes people many problems in germany if you dont put a customs form on it and declare a value because the customs people over there will automatically charge them a duty on the package, I am not sure but I think that is the case....also your package is alot more likely to be opened by customs without a slip on it

@ diggler, she must be a dumb bitch, to not be able to be qualifed for air mail letter post it has to be pretty big, you can see the diminisions on there website, you should just carry that piece of paper in your pocket and whip it out whenever she fucks with you and say "I'm Rick James Bitch"