"As Heat lose, Wade, James fall apart"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2009
but it does matter because of him and players like him, their ego is bigger than the game itself, and thats ruining the game completely. Therefore it affects fans of EVERY team.
Every great player got a big ego and the game ain't bein ruined, come on now. Players are goin where they believe they can win it all. Kobe wanted to leave the Lakers too but it didn't happen wit the Bulls and thats where he was supposed to end up but they woulda had to trade every good piece away and he wasn't havin that shit.. What one man does shouldn't garner this amount of hatred unless he pulled a Bernie Madoff. So what if the Heat had that celebration, let them be them and worry about yo own team. Are you angry at Carmelo?

Mar 24, 2006
I actually feel bad for Wade because i've always liked him as a player. However with lebron pullin the bitch moves that he has i really don't feel bad for the heat. Same as how i won't feel bad for the knicks when they get smashed in the playoffs cuz melo pulled similar bitch shit...they all have it coming, funny how the world evens itself out like that sometimes.
whoa whoa whoa.

leave the knicks outta this.

lebron has been the socalled "king" by everyone, and those same people have been wondering the last few seasons where he'd end up when he became a free agent. he completely blew it waaaaaaaaaaaaay outta proportion up until the time it was his "decision" time. dude had a an hour long show for cryin' out loud in which he didn't make his "decision" until it was almost over with. then, he goes and has some kinda the "king" has arrived show in front of the world and told everyone they were going to win 4,5,6 and 7 championships. dude deserves all the flack he's got coming his way.

melo is nothing like the "king" as a person, he might have an ego like most superstars but its nothing compared to the one the "king" has. he made his mind up awhile back and knew new york is where he wanted to be, he didn't drag it out like the "king"...the nuggets did.

Oct 9, 2008
whoa whoa whoa.

leave the knicks outta this.

lebron has been the socalled "king" by everyone, and those same people have been wondering the last few seasons where he'd end up when he became a free agent. he completely blew it waaaaaaaaaaaaay outta proportion up until the time it was his "decision" time. dude had a an hour long show for cryin' out loud in which he didn't make his "decision" until it was almost over with. then, he goes and has some kinda the "king" has arrived show in front of the world and told everyone they were going to win 4,5,6 and 7 championships. dude deserves all the flack he's got coming his way.

melo is nothing like the "king" as a person, he might have an ego like most superstars but its nothing compared to the one the "king" has. he made his mind up awhile back and knew new york is where he wanted to be, he didn't drag it out like the "king"...the nuggets did.
FYI Melo invited staudemire and chris paul to his wedding and made a toast to playing with them in New York... (IN FRONT OF THE NUGGETS OWNER!!!) This was before he made it public he wanted to be on the knicks and wasn't re-signing with the nuggs! Thats like making a toast to your new bitch you gonna marry in front of your wife! = (BITCH SHIT!)

Oct 9, 2008
Carmelo quote "When the grass is cut the snakes will show." Reffering to George Carl calling out melo's defense, which might i add is highly suspect! 10 years ago this would had made an NBA player play harder and prove him wrong! This day in age fags like him get pussy hurt and talk shit about there former coach on twitter! = (BITCH SHIT!)

Mar 24, 2006
FYI Melo invited staudemire and chris paul to his wedding and made a toast to playing with them in New York... (IN FRONT OF THE NUGGETS OWNER!!!) This was before he made it public he wanted to be on the knicks and wasn't re-signing with the nuggs! Thats like making a toast to your new bitch you gonna marry in front of your wife! = (BITCH SHIT!)
cp3 was the one that made the toast not melo.

Mar 24, 2006
Carmelo quote "When the grass is cut the snakes will show." Reffering to George Carl calling out melo's defense, which might i add is highly suspect! 10 years ago this would had made an NBA player play harder and prove him wrong! This day in age fags like him get pussy hurt and talk shit about there former coach on twitter! = (BITCH SHIT!)
im with ya. i don't like this new trend thats going on in the NBA with superstars basically calling the shots either. but to compare the lebron situation to the melo situation is like apples n' oranges imo.

Jan 4, 2003
Lebrick is not the best player in the NBA. Most talented?? Yes. Best? Fuck no otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion and the heat wouldn't be on no losing streak.
not necessarily... this heat team is obviously better than the cavs where.. yet Lebron led the cavs to a best regular season record.. they part ways and look @ them now.. shitty team.... but regardless, I hope the heat continue to fail

Jan 12, 2006
not necessarily... this heat team is obviously better than the cavs where.. yet Lebron led the cavs to a best regular season record.. they part ways and look @ them now.. shitty team.... but regardless, I hope the heat continue to fail
obviously the cavs are going to be shittier this year, last time I checked they did nothing to replace Big Z and Lebron. They Also Fired their coach and brought in a brand new one to implement a new system. It doesn't take a genius to realize they were going to do shittier. Point is Lebron probably had a much more well rounded team in Cleveland then he does in Miami.

May 2, 2002
King James, huh? Looks like he got knocked down to Court Jester:cheeky:. I don't have a problem with the "King" nickname, I just don't believe the hype. My thinking is that he should have a few NBA titles to his name for the "King" nickname to really mean anything. Sure, making it to the NBA All-Star Game is great, but I'd imagine havin' some NBA championships on your resume' wouldn't hurt either. Let'em get a few championships under his belt. Then, "King" James might actually mean somethin'.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
exactly why each team has a GM that makes personnel decisions.

these big headed fools thought they could click up, become the super friends squad and run thru the league. fucking inmates running the asylum.

plus, bosh is softer than fresh baby poo.

god damn, fuck the lakers. they better not win it all this year.

Mar 18, 2003
I wonder if Mike Brown was a better coach than previously thought.
Building on top of that:

People are placing to much emphasis on James' absence in Cleveland serving as THE reason why they are the worst team in the NBA. Not to mention it serves as one of the primary cases being made for James to win the MVP this year. But what seems to be overlooked (by just about everyone, espn included) is that James is NOT the only peice missing from 09-10 Cleveland. Here is a list of the top players on their (CLE) roster from last year, and which ones are no longer playing:

HC: Mike Brown

Mo Williams
Anthony Parker
Shaquille O'Neal
Antawn Jamison
LeBron James
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Delonte West
Anderson Varejao*

*Varejao is on the Cavs but is out for the season.

The ones in red are currently not playing for the Cavs. Yet James is getting all the "credit" for their demise. Now, I'm not saying the Cavs would be a great team with everyone but James still playing, nor am I saying they would even make the playoffs (which is actually quite possible considering the 8th seed is currently 27-36), but to think this is all due to James' absence is just not accurate. I will say this, though, he was the most important piece to that organization.