A'S and Ken Macha part ways

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
A's manager Ken Macha is out of a job today after he and the team failed to reach an agreement on a new contract. The team offer a three-year deal with a club option and they countered with a three-year deal without a club option. I dont know about this but this sucks now who they going to get to replace him?

Apr 25, 2002
Billy has the team managed the way he wants to be managed... He'll plug someone else in there and you won't even notice a difference. Hopefully he picks someone who will manage the bullpen better.

May 15, 2002
Next Billy Beane puppet, please step up

just as long as Beane is there...BELIEVE IN MONEYBALL!

i'm surprised the A's did so well this year - i def thought it was a rebuilding year and the actually contended till the end

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
^ exactly why i'm surprised they'd let him go. I'm happy for the fact they were in contention for the division. Moneyball can only go so far, they need to win some playoff games.

Apr 9, 2005
I would like to see Lou Pinella in Oakland to but won't happen. My guess is he's going to the Marlin's he lives in Florida and probably wants to be close to home.