Arenas makes a fool of himself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Im surprised no one posted this. Arenas guarnteed he would drop 50 on PO...he dropped 9; he was 0-7 from 3pt land. He played better tonite, but shot like complete crap.

Thats what happens when you look like an idiot in front of the whole league.

Nov 16, 2004
LMAO bound to happen sooner or later, his ego got the best of him. What happened at the post-game conference? Coach blaming star player, star player blaming coach?

Nov 1, 2004
He shouldnt guarantee so much. He is also a bitch.
Thats why I aint feelin the new NBA the new generation of players aint nothing but good dunkers. Thats it.
They cant steal they cant block they just dunk.

They should be more focussing on understanding the game, to bring the puzzle of a winning team together instead of promising to "drop 50".
The NBA of the 90s was completely different. Today we have a few top players and a bunch of ego dunking fools that try to break scoring records.
Bitches.

May 2, 2002
I do remember laughing at him for saying he couldn't do it cause he had to play defense.

Doesn't he yell out something when he shoots now too?

Feb 13, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Hes gettin a bit to pre-madonna for my taste. I always knew he had potential to be good, but his leadership skills are fuckin terrible.
^^^^^
That's real talk. Plus he ain't said one thing about winning that game in his blog. All about puttin up 50. Sucker.

Jan 2, 2004
Freeway Rich said:
Thats why I aint feelin the new NBA the new generation of players aint nothing but good dunkers. Thats it.

They should be more focussing on understanding the game, to bring the puzzle of a winning team together instead of promising to "drop 50".
The NBA of the 90s was completely different. Today we have a few top players and a bunch of ego dunking fools that try to break scoring records.
Bitches.
You should watch the Pistons more often.. They don't have anybody like that on the team, and are constantly good for the past seven years or so... The only guy you can say is anything like that is Sheed, even though he just bitches to officials all the time.

Nov 7, 2006
Freeway Rich said:

Bitches.
i feel ya one that one but there are good teams out there to watch like someone else said the pistons, mavs, the suns even though they play fast they are very skilled players on that team. but i used to love early 90's basketball and watch everytime a game was on but now i just chill and wait for playofss and watch the highlights thats pretty much it with a few exceptions