Are you wondering what Tech's been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
I realized that you gotta be a member to read it. So for those of you who arent a member here is what he said.......

tecca-nina

Posted: 29 Jan 2004 06:41 pm Post subject: WHAT UP ALL MY ETEAM MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the one dem call TECH N9NE.

Sorry I haven't been here to holla at you guys but as you know I've been on tour after tour and still going.

I'm in L.A. at MSC right now contemplating my move out here which is pretty quick judging from the window of opportunity or the Strange Music calendar.

I have to start on my next album ( Everready The Religion) like ASAP and move the family at the same time, plus I got tour dates all thru Feb. and March.

I promised you guys that I would make the world feel this beautiful pain and this is one of the first major steps in making it happen the way we planned.

Thank You for all of your continuous love and support and keep requesting my single HERE COMES TECCA NINA. I will continue to give you guys the raw shit till the end of my time. Oh yeah, its been confirmed that i will be doing the gathering this year on July 15th thru the 18th. See you psychopaths there.

TECH N9NE

Nov 18, 2002
TheVille31
ya they got some weirded out people there..... mostly new tech fans i always thought this one was more of a people who actaully know shit.
--------------------------------------
Everyone is weird people here.
There is always a few new fans here and there on this board.
Only a few people know anything here.