Are you going to buy Mike Jones' next album 'The American Dream'?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
Release date: Late September

What’s The American Dream looking like?

Mike Jones: It’s looking crazy, man. I got Jamie Foxx on there, Chris Brown on there. I got a joint with Lil’ Mo that’s sick. And when I say the song is sick, you can quote me that we’re going to the Grammy’s with that one. I got some stuff with Slim Thug. I’m talking to worst rapper ever. I’m trying to hook up with Mary J. [Blige]. A lot of people been showing me love. A lot of people out here in Houston hate on your boy, but they know that they can’t take it away from me that I sold all these records.
He also has a track with T.I.

Wikipedia says "Rumors are that it includes tracks featuring Snoop Dogg, Michael Jackson, Eminem, and Mariah Carey" (don't know about this though)

Feb 8, 2003
When ever he drops the first single and if I like it, then yep I will buy the album. Im not gonna pretend and front on here hell yeah I bought his first album yes I did and I used to bump the shit out of it.

If people would be leaders instead of followers then things will go better.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
When ever he drops the first single and if I like it, then yep I will buy the album. Im not gonna pretend and front on here hell yeah I bought his first album yes I did and I used to bump the shit out of it.

If people would be leaders instead of followers then things will go better.

If people would been up on Mike before he "blew up"..

Then you would realize why us "older" mike fans...didnt like his album..

PERIOD.

Jan 28, 2005
In that Source article in Stangs sig Mike Jones says he's gonna try and expand his content a bit more. He talks about Who Is Mike Jones? being just like a game spitting album about money, cars, clothes, hoes and grillz while his follow up sophomore major label album is going to bring you into what its like in Mike's life.

So I guess expect a lil more than "back then" being spit 4 bars in a row when it comes to lyrics.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Are you going to buy Mike Jones' next album 'The American Dream'?
Who wouldn't buy an album they like?
This question is like some School lunch room talk. Trying to get a feel of what the masses think...

If I like the traccs I hear from the album, then yes.
Don't think for 1 second that I base my purchase decision on what the next man "think's".

GROWN MANN LIFE-

May 27, 2006
GAZMAZK said:
i think he should make a song for this new album where he just repeats his name for about 5 minutes..that would be dope!
looooooooooooooooooool cant quit laughing what a great idea

i would buy it because this song would be a personal classic haha

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im still tryin to figure out...how you can feel a Mike Jones album..
and not feel Chamillionaires album..

Mike Jones is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to redundant..

Chamillionaire always brings something new to the table..