are you down just cause they're brown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
okay, i think i asked this on one of the old boards....well my homie from the chi who is of mexican decent edited some songs off some hella whack group from chicago called los marijuanos...they're like a midwest cypress hill wanna-be...anyways...the dude who raps in it is so whack he edited his vocals out for me....the label these guys are on hype them up as if they were the best thing ever and people kinna jock them cause they're like the only latino's doing anything outta chicago so people just supporting it cause they mexican...but wouldn't you support them for just plain good music? its nice and all to be proud of people of your culture doing it but if they're whack manne i dunno...i mean i hear some asian rappers out there and they're shit...i ain' going to support bullshit just cause they are pinoy or whatever...what y'all thoughts....also reminds me of sur rappers and why people are still buying their stolen/sampled beats and talk rapping albums.