Are these Worth anything?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
Hey Guys found some cd's while cleaning..

The Coup - Kill my landlord Sealed
Doja Click - Speed Kills
Equipto - It Hurts so good
S.I.C. - Long lasting
EA-Ski - 1 step ahead of yall
Dangerous Dame - Escape from the Mental Ward

May 1, 2002
Hey Guys found some cd's while cleaning..

The Coup - Kill my landlord Sealed
Doja Click - Speed Kills
Equipto - It Hurts so good
S.I.C. - Long lasting
EA-Ski - 1 step ahead of yall
Dangerous Dame - Escape from the Mental Ward
The Coup - Kill my landlord Sealed $10
Doja Click - Speed Kills $50
Equipto - It Hurts so good $15
S.I.C. - Long lasting $15 for re-release/$35 for og
EA-Ski - 1 step ahead of yall $10
Dangerous Dame - Escape from the Mental Ward $35

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Damn it! I got that coup album thinking it was actually worth something! Remember when I used to always have some tapes or cd's worth something Marv? Now I barely got anything & now know why you saved so many of them. LOL I let some go for so cheap, only to later see them go for so much more.

May 1, 2002
Damn it! I got that coup album thinking it was actually worth something! Remember when I used to always have some tapes or cd's worth something Marv? Now I barely got anything & now know why you saved so many of them. LOL I let some go for so cheap, only to later see them go for so much more.
shit back then you never know lol...i remember you had that hollow tip -takin no shortz bumpin that shit at the lockers hahaha

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
shit back then you never know lol...i remember you had that hollow tip -takin no shortz bumpin that shit at the lockers hahaha
You took too far back bro.. LOL I don't even think I knew what the net was back then, but I had a few rare things. I was talking back-n-da-bart & early siccness days, when I really tried making it a lil side hustle. I think I saw Dustin driving thru the hood the other day. Haha, I swear it to be him with the same hair style from like 1990 something!

May 1, 2002
You took too far back bro.. LOL I don't even think I knew what the net was back then, but I had a few rare things. I was talking back-n-da-bart & early siccness days, when I really tried making it a lil side hustle. I think I saw Dustin driving thru the hood the other day. Haha, I swear it to be him with the same hair style from like 1990 something!
ya you had some rarities for sure

May 3, 2002
Shit man I let so many go for cheap, I was checking some old emails from like 2 years back and my Ben B hard CD sold for 7.99 & I think my Fat Kev went for cheap too