Are Boss Hogg Outlaws Swishahouse or Screwed Up Click?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Im confused as Slim Thug claims Swisha and ESG came up with Screw

but i seen other albums by Boss Hogg Outlaws with different people in the group

im a bit lost

Also what about Color Changin Click? - are they Swisha or SUC? and do they have anything to do with Chamillioniare? who seems to call himself The Color changin lizard.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Chamillionaire is part of the color changing click along with 50/50 twin, Rasaq, Lew Hawk, Young Ro etc...

Feb 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
chammillion is color changin click
paul wall is back on swishahouse
slim thug and esg is boss hogg outlaws
lil flip is suckafree

they all used to be exclusively swishahouse cuz the swishahouse used to be THE label but i know boss hogg outlawz been established for a minute

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
flip was never signed to swisha house...nor was chamil or paul...chamil and paul were promo folks...

flip is suc...he appeared on some swisha house tapes...

slim was swisha house...left started boss hogg outlawz...esg is not bho...hes affiliated w/ them and slim...bho = slim thug, chris ward, kyleon, sir daily, ray face and maybe 2 more cats...i think either doodie or daily are no longer members...

chamil started his own crew w/ paul called the color changing click, he has his bro rasaq, 50/50 twin and a few more cats...

basiclly everyone started either as suc or sh...and went to start their own things...

Jan 7, 2003
naw its just Slim Thugga and Killa Kyleon that signed to Interscope

i think that ESG signed wit J Records(Clive Davis's Label)i'm not sure.....

May 21, 2002
tosin said:
flip was never signed to swisha house...nor was chamil or paul...chamil and paul were promo folks...

flip is suc...he appeared on some swisha house tapes...

slim was swisha house...left started boss hogg outlawz...esg is not bho...hes affiliated w/ them and slim...bho = slim thug, chris ward, kyleon, sir daily, ray face and maybe 2 more cats...i think either doodie or daily are no longer members...

chamil started his own crew w/ paul called the color changing click, he has his bro rasaq, 50/50 twin and a few more cats...

basiclly everyone started either as suc or sh...and went to start their own things...

You see why im fuckin confused.

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
its really not that hard to understand...

think of it as a rapper on a label but then starts his own label and has his own artists...

its just that you caught on late to the scene...

basiclly slim, mario, pic, ad, sabwafare, paul, chamil, tiger, archie lee, lester roy were all w/ the house and after a while it got to be too many cats reppin and folks just grew up and wanted to make their own money so they started doing their own mixes to make their own money...

slim started bho, mario has northstar, ad and pic have baller something i think, paul & chamil did ccc, archie lee & lester went to break yo sef but are no longer w/ them...etc etc etc...

after screw died alot of suc started doing their own mixes...grace has/had underground funk, trae started slab, pokey = mobstyle etc...

May 21, 2002
yea im gettin there, its slowly sinkin in,

theres so many acts out there

I spent my childhood from 1987 to 1993 listenin to East Coast - spent 93 - 2000 listenin to West Coast and now im realising the South is a deep ass scene, with possibly more originality than both the East and West.

Its hard keepin track of whats new and whats has been, im trying to educate myself in both current and past classic material.

Thanks for the info.

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
slim thug = boss hogg outlawz
agonylife = slab soldierz
trae = s.l.a.b. (slow loud and bangin)
grace = underground funk
watts = swisha house
og ron c = wreckin yard
dj yella boy = street pharmacy
ad = big ballaz

Nov 18, 2003
Good lookin on the info Tosin. Damn my man Pharoah got hit wit 45 that shit is terrible his delivery was always incredible. I'm ready to hear what the Blanksta has in store for us its been a min. since he dropped.

Nov 13, 2003
lil flip started his own label Clover G he and hump i think have a little beef of some shit
yall need to peep Z-RO just got on rap-a-lot records the album is clean

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
paul's still tight with them tho him and chamillion like brothers pauls doin his own thing hes got a click 713 i think sum shit but hes doin big things at the moment hes T.I's dj his album chick magnet came out recently its classic
________
Park Royal Pattaya