Apt.3 magazine and music release dates/updates...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new issue of Apartment 3 Bay Area Rap magazine will be back from the printer on Monday.
Heres the story behind this issue - it was done almost a year ago, all the interviews. I originally wasnt going to put it out but the interviews are too good. First off, we put Cougnut on the cover, just as we planned originally. Inside is the last interview I did with him shortly before his very untimely passing. We also have interviews with Brotha Lynch Hung and the Siccmade family, nice in-depth interview. Baldhead Rick, Leo-J and Groundhogz from Lakeview are in it, Balance, Mr. Doctor, Young Droop and Mac & AK are all in there as well. Plus articles written by Assasin and Tre-8.
Apt.3 the Soundtrack is in stores now, ALL NEW tracks by C-Fresh of IMP, ADR, 2-Illeven, 51.50, Cougnut (RIP), Louie Loc, Triple Beam, G-Macc, Link Crew, Baldhead Rick of UNLV, Lil Big and the Millenium Thugz, Groundhogz, Young Dru, Young D Boyz, more. Available at Tower, Wherehouse, Rasputins, etc.

ADR - Leviathans Creation featuring C-Fresh of IMP, Fly Mar, Tre-8 and OG Triple 6 ( Kept the features to a MINIMUM ) - June 11

Triple 6 - Hustlin 4 My Paper ( first time ever available on cd with 2 added tracks ) features Dre Dog and Fly Mar - June 25 (give or take a week)

Zigidy - Self Titled album re-release with 7 updated/added tracks ( Zig is a local Santa Rosa rapper with large 707 following ) - June 25 (give or take a week)

Apt.3 Vol. 2 - "Theme Music To Drug Dealin's and Killin's" - featuring ALL NEW tracks by C-Fresh of IMP, UDI, Cold World Husters ( BIG VIC ), Big Mack, Mac Dre, I-Rocc, Andre Nickatina, Totally Insane ( Ten Dolla ), OZ, C-Lim, Tre-8, Fly Mar, Smoov-E, more. Due out in July/August

ADR - "King Of The Devil Block" EP ( all songs, no features. Includes the soon to be banned for indecency classic "Homeless Woman Love Song" )

Zigidy presents NBC - featuring Zigidy, Mac Dre, Coolio, Dubee, more to be announced.

Black Madness - "Navigator Dreams and Bus Money"

T.Spoon - "Homemade Explosives"

Apt.3 video magazine

All kinds a goods!! Keep on the lookout folks or hit the site for updates. Also, in the next few days, Apt.3 t-shirts will be available on the www.apartment3.com website. Thanks