Approximate Release Dates for Crytical & Street Poetry Comp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was listening to that snippets cd this weekend and those albums sounded so hot. You have no idea how many times I listened to those 1.5 minute songs on a 6 hour bus ride, that's how hot those projects sound. What are the approximate release dates?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
lol.....I'm hard at work tryin' to wrap up Crytical's album right now. We're making some revisions and dropping/adding some new songs. I want this album to be as hot as possible for my guys debut.....and it ain't droppin' till I'm happy with it. Plus we're still working on gettin' the artowrk done. I've just been so slammed with with the Lac album and sidejobs (they help pay my bills) that it's hard to juggle it all. It's almost done though.....patience grasshopper!

Ya'll have to understand that I'm 1 person workin' on like 10 full length albums right now.....and those don't all pay my bills. So I have to also work on the projects that do pay me.....and sometimes they force SLR projects to the backburner for a second. I'm not sittin' here with my thumb in my ass playin' Playstation 2 (like some people).....I'm just overworked and underpaid and have to do what I do to make ends meet sometimes. That's the story of every starving artist. Lord knows I don't want to go back to kickin' in doors..... :devious: