Apple TV questions.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2011
Alright so I recently got an apple tv because I heard jailbreaking it I would be able to get free PPV. I haven't jailbroken it yet cuz idk somebody who does that. But other than jailbreaking it and getting free PPV I know nothing else about it. Can somebody help me out and explain to me what it is used for and what it can do before jailbreak and after. And if you could refer me to a jailbreaking video that actually works I might go for it an try doing it myself.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Alright so I recently got an apple tv because I heard jailbreaking it I would be able to get free PPV. I haven't jailbroken it yet cuz idk somebody who does that. But other than jailbreaking it and getting free PPV I know nothing else about it. Can somebody help me out and explain to me what it is used for and what it can do before jailbreak and after. And if you could refer me to a jailbreaking video that actually works I might go for it an try doing it myself.
which apple tv generation do you have

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
only 1st and 2nd gen are jail breakable ...
google and youtube search homie...

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET