Apex of the sun productions presents....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
BANE THE MERCILESS & TriFe......

we been workin hard on our first 2 official releases, TriFe's cd and mine as well, they are both complete, mine is still in the process of being mixed by D-SANE plus im adding a few new songs with beats produced by Mr. D-SANE so it looks like mine will be sent off to get pressed in a few more weeks, but TriFes is all the way complete besides a few minor things here and there, but it will be sent off monday to get pressed. if you are interested in getting a copy then hit me up and i will do whatever i can to get you one, if you live around the town they are going for $5 and if you dont then it is $6 that includes shipping. dont sleep.

May 17, 2002
oh its all to the good, we are starting production on the
"Deadly Combinations" group album, it will be titled "sea-4"
the group consists of TriFe, Faze, LIL' Sicc and YAK KENENSKI
so we will get you on that for sheez cuz i promise nothing but heat from them.

Jan 13, 2003
Where are you guys gonna sell it at?(Night clubs, mall, all of the above) I would rather save that dollar and meet you guys in person because i'm a baller on a budget, so every cent counts.

May 17, 2002
we are gonna do downtown seattle during the week and then on the weekend days we are hitting the malls from everett to tac town and then the weekend nights we will be hitting the clubs.
so stay posted till we are in an area near you.

May 4, 2002
BANE post your album cover foolaid. Trifes is lookin pretty cool.

Dont sleep on BANE'S album he is coming hella different then anything you have ever heard.

and Trife can rap his ass off.

DAK iller of Reflection

Apr 9, 2004
BANETHEMERCILES said:
BANE THE MERCILESS & TriFe......

we been workin hard on our first 2 official releases, TriFe's cd and mine as well, they are both complete, mine is still in the process of being mixed by D-SANE plus im adding a few new songs with beats produced by Mr. D-SANE so it looks like mine will be sent off to get pressed in a few more weeks, but TriFes is all the way complete besides a few minor things here and there, but it will be sent off monday to get pressed. if you are interested in getting a copy then hit me up and i will do whatever i can to get you one, if you live around the town they are going for $5 and if you dont then it is $6 that includes shipping. dont sleep.

I know this is a old post but can I still get those 2?