AP-9 just dont stop!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
DAM, WHAT HAPPEND TO DAYS WHEN CATS JUST TOOK THEY TIME TO PUT OUT A QUALITY ALBUM ONCE A YEAR....????

HE JUST DROPPED AN ALBUM, THAT I STILL AINT HEARD, AND HE DROPPIN ANOTHER??? HOW YOU EXPECT TO SELL ALOT OF UNITS???
excat same thing i thought....he got promote worrld wife mob figga more

May 29, 2002
If you can put out quality albums every month then you dont need to take your time. IMO Headshotz was probabaly the best album out the latter half of last year and World Wide Mob Figa is right up there with it. If he gonna come with the same heat on this one, I'd be happy as hell. AP9 aint come weak on anything I have heard and I can bump every song on his first two cds. If he feels he got enough quality songs then it sounds good to me.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with you but...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
His core group of fans. MASTER P did it on NO LIMIT. Even though he had different artists most albums weren't nothing but comps. Ya smell me? JT THE BIGGA FIGGA does it and gets paid!!! It's all up to the individual on how he wants to market and promote and drop his album(s). Holla back.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOU RIGHT BOUT JT AND MASTER P.... BUT AP-9 IS JUST GETTIN USED IN MY OPINION.... CATS IS JUST SIGNING TO 1 YEAR CONTRACT TRYIN TO GET THEY LABEL OFF BY SIGNING A BIG NAME ARTIST... BREAK AP A LIL BREAD.... I SEEN HOW ALL THIS SHITS DONE.... AND FRANKLY IM TIRED OF IT.... AINT NO SENSE IN BITCHIN BOUT IT, BUT IM JUST BRINGIN UP SOMETHIN THAT IS HURTING THE RAP GAME....

Apr 25, 2002
Shit.. I gotta say Headshotz was a tight album but World Wide Mob Figga was hella weak. Beats and lyrics can't live up to his first album. And the wack ass freestyle that was on World Wide Mob Figga.. enough said. Album done in one week? That already sums it up. I hope the next album has some effort at least.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Headshotz was done in a week also, to me on WWMF it was alot of the beats that were the let down. His lyrics were on point, he needs to get back at Rob Lowe and Dion Peete and let them produce his shit.

And yes I will be getting the new one.