AP.9 and B.F.A records presents Baby Face Assassins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

babyface assassins

The ruby Red Eye

1.) Intro

2.) We Hard Core feat Bavgate, big toine

3.) Rightous Thuggin'

4.) Paper Over Pussy feat too short

5.) Shake It 4 Da Hood

6.) That Way You Do It feat Coo Coo Cal

7.) City Slickers

8.) Roll Call feat AP-9

9.) Mobb Deep feat Rapture

10.) No Questions feat San Quinn

11.) Fake Shit

12.) Skit

13.) Get It Baby

14.) R U Wit It feat yukmouth, Big toine

15.) Divas & Ballers feat AP-9, MO' FA

16.) We Be Rollin feat Bad Azz, Rass Kass

17.) Getcha feat AP-9

18.) Ball Hard feat I.R.S.

19.) Lucky

20.) Worldly Wayz feat Jacka

21.) Neva Been feat AP-9

Realese dat June 25, 2002

Shit looks tights i dont think its out if it is let me know. Also Ap-9 is dropping a cd but i dont think thats out till mid july

Apr 25, 2002
haha @ "your wife"

i said it once and i'll say it again - how are they gonna break major bread on those features and have a cover that looks like it was made on paint???

mind boggling:confused:

BIGTREEZENT

CEO of Big Treez Ent.
Apr 25, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
"Ruby Red Eye"

with Too Short, Coo Coo Cal, Yukmouth, Rass Kass, Bad Azz, Bavgate, San Quinn, Big Toine, Mo Facez, AP.9 and Jacka

Group consists of 3 dudes Kafani, Kapacity, Young Slugger and a female, my wife, Lucky Luciana....

Who got it?

Underdog was sold out but they are promoting it as the new ap.9...

who got it? ha ha

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Rock Bottom has it

and that is not a AP.9 album, he is just presenting it, his name is on the cover and his face in the background, that's it, he was breaded up to present that album, like his name was gonna help, most of the features on there are bigger names that him haha

and yeah that cover is cheap as fuck, just like other cat said, tha's some sad shit, how u gonna spend all that money to get them features and have your shit look like a bootleg

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
The album is terrible - they have nothing to say..just the typical "I'm a high, ballin thug that will shoot you" rhymes - even the guest spots leave a lot to be desired. This is a perfect example of people who shouldn't rap, trying to make money off it. They are banking on the guest spots to sell their album - and it's still terrible. The production is very keyboardish - done by J-Cutt..horrible music. Don't support this kind of crap coming out. People need to understand - Quality over Quantity.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Re: haha @ "your wife"

NICKpro RM said:
i said it once and i'll say it again - how are they gonna break major bread on those features and have a cover that looks like it was made on paint???

mind boggling:confused:

me and MS been sayin that shit bout they cover for bout 6 months now.........damn da "Big Balla" who spent on dat album is gonna be pissed when he dont get his divedends he put in

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Syko, you got at me too late dogg, the album is one or two tracks from completion, I do have your other album though and I was considering taking somethin off it, but na, I'll catch ya on the next one and u can lace me up with a fresh new heater