Anyone want Freakers Ball tickets?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
techn9nehq said:
A co-worker has 2 extra freakers ball tickets she cannot use.

The concert is next saturday....Slipknot...Sevendust...Leo Project...

More Info here... http://www.989therock.com/on-air/freakersball05.html

If anyone is interested please let me know so I can help her out.
Sir i dont know who the fuck you think you are....but this is the STRANGE MUSIC FORUM...NOT the hey my friend has tickets she cant use would you like to buy them forum...so come on lets keep this place clean ...take that to the appropriate forum

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ThatYoungKC said:
Sir i dont know who the fuck you think you are....but this is the STRANGE MUSIC FORUM...NOT the hey my friend has tickets she cant use would you like to buy them forum...so come on lets keep this place clean ...take that to the appropriate forum
Listen...KID

This thread will be deleted as soon as the results i'm looking for are achieved.

Don't place the blame on me for this thread...I would have already bought the tickets from her for myself if I wasn't already planning on a Saturday trip to Chitown for Game 1 of the World Series.

So you can actually blame the Chicago White Sox for being so good and my parents for being from Chicago and raising me there.

So shut the fuck up.....

BTW....when did you become a rapper?

Couldn't hack it in the acting biz?

Those Nickelodeon checks stop coming in?

Jan 4, 2005
ThatYoungKC said:
I WOULD SAY NICK CAN DO QWHATEVER HE WANTS HERE SINCE HE IS THE BOSS.

GET'EM NICK.

Jun 20, 2005
ThatYoungKC said:
Hold up, Techn9nehq has been a member here since aug 2002, ThatYoungKC has only been here for the last 2 months. As far as i see techn9nehq has seniority over you, which means, for the illiterate, Precedence of position, especially precedence over others of the same rank by reason of a longer span of service. <took straight from dictionary.com. So i'll keep that mouth shut thatyoungkc

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Everyone just relax......I know ThatYoungKC...he changed his name a few months ago. We're just talkin shit to each other.

Throw the jew down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab him by his money
And we will have big party