Anyone use GAMEFLY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Used game sale at GF, ends 4/19

XBOX

Prototype $9.99
Wheelman $9.99
Brutal Legend $9.99
Rock Band Country Track Pack $9.99
Secret Service $9.99
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $9.99
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $12.99
The Bigs 2 $14.99
Left 4 Dead 2 $19.99
The Beatles: Rock Band $17.99
NCAA Football 10 $19.99
Guitar Hero 5 $19.99
Tekken 6 $19.99

PS3

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince $9.99
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
Ghostbusters $12.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $14.99
Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
Overlord II $14.99
The Bigs 2 $14.99
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $14.99
Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
Wet $17.99
Guitar Hero 5 $19.99

WII

Birthday Party Bash $7.99
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
Overlord: Dark Legend $9.99
Aliens in the Attic $9.99
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
Monster Mayhem: Build & Battle $9.99
X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
Cursed Mountain $12.99
FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play $14.99
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $14.99
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $14.99
RE Archives: Resident Evil $17.99
Punch-Out!! $29.99

Jun 9, 2007
I've had Gamefly for about 3 months now... got the first month at a discount, now I'm payin I think $24.99 a month for 2 games out at a time, definitely worth it... plus I just got my first $5 gamefly rewards..

Jun 24, 2005
I had it for like seven or eight months, and it's only good if you're willing to play games that have been out for a while and aren't in high demand. I was never able to get a new release, only older games that weren't high on my gaming list in the first place.

I canceled it because I could easily go to BlockBuster and rent a game for cheaper probably. It was like $16.95 a month I think, and I was only using it for like one game a month, which is pretty ridiculous.

If you have a lot of time, and can beat a game in a few days and send it back, it could be worth it. Chances are though, if the game was worth playing almost nonstop until you beat it, you would have bought it in the first place.

Apr 19, 2008
all i can say is...blockbuster you can get ANY game for w.e it is they charge for rental. all you do is swap out the rented game with your damn xbox 360 disk and its a don deal. the lil kids in the back room arent there to rewind vhs anymore, lol. theyre there to just sit on they ass all day, and take the returns that came in and just check if there is a disc in there. they dont read or pay attention. then it gets passed for restocking...this goes aswell for hollywood video.

but gamefly is good, too, except you cant keep it indefinitely.

Jan 9, 2009
I had it for like seven or eight months, and it's only good if you're willing to play games that have been out for a while and aren't in high demand. I was never able to get a new release, only older games that weren't high on my gaming list in the first place.

I canceled it because I could easily go to BlockBuster and rent a game for cheaper probably. It was like $16.95 a month I think, and I was only using it for like one game a month, which is pretty ridiculous.

If you have a lot of time, and can beat a game in a few days and send it back, it could be worth it. Chances are though, if the game was worth playing almost nonstop until you beat it, you would have bought it in the first place.
hella useful post bro. thanks!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I use blockbuster to swap out scratched games.....come back like "this didn't work and I don't see any other game I want, can I just get a refund?"

I wanted prototype & my son wants brutal legend....good lookin mtt.....I still need a discounted Live subscription since mine expired

Jun 5, 2004
all i can say is...blockbuster you can get ANY game for w.e it is they charge for rental. all you do is swap out the rented game with your damn xbox 360 disk and its a don deal. the lil kids in the back room arent there to rewind vhs anymore, lol. theyre there to just sit on they ass all day, and take the returns that came in and just check if there is a disc in there. they dont read or pay attention. then it gets passed for restocking...this goes aswell for hollywood video.

I HAVENT RENTED A GAME OR MOVIE IN HELLA LONG, BUT DONT THEY HAVE BLOCKBUSTER STICKERS ON THE DISCS?

OR MAYBE THEY DONT PUT STICKERS ON THE 360 DISCS CUZ THEY SPIN TO FAST?

Nov 2, 2004

which blockbuster u go to, cus i did that once wit hollywood video swapping out nba 2k wit 2k9 at the gennessy ave. one. but of course that was before they all went outta busines.