anyone on here watch real world?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
Bren!!!! she's alright. I think she could stay. that dudes a fag anyway.. talkin bout "FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE" I wanna beat his fuckin ass when he said that..

FRANK!!!!!!!!!! is fuckin hilarious when he said " Trishelle is TRASH & Steven is TRASH" I laughed my ass off.

Aug 16, 2002
That show is pretty tight that little Blacc and Italian broad is Badd!! That blacc dude is trippin for not hittin that I would unwrapped that like a christmas present!!

GOTTI

May 20, 2002
The doods on that show are some suckas. Trishelle is a ripper in denial. Talkin bout how shes really inocent, but then shes in the hot tub fucking with bren and steven. Ya'll seen that one when Ursula is fuckin with her boss, and then shes gonna get at him talkin bout how he was takin advantage of her, and callin him a molester and all that bullshit?

Aug 15, 2002
i'd go on there i wouldnt get a job i'd just sit there and talk shit about everybody get fucked up, and slump some bay shit hella loud and flash if anybody turned it down. or tried to drink my 211. they need to [ut me and some of my folks on the show ratings would go thru the roof! cuz we would keep it crackin. but so would most cats thatz to lazy to apply for the show