anyone know where i can find???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
NO!!!.............oh...........on my hArDdISC or what is it called..........or when TECHN9'NEhq is back again,........they had it once...........
why´s Calvin pissin´on Scotlands´flag???What´s this meaning?

ever heard of Tonedeff....he has a track similar to Cracker...it is called...Dunno......ZeroMedia doesn´t want me to say it since he ain´t mod here.....

1/2 of the site is mine...Hö.now leave me alone.........

other 1/2.too.........please excuse me.............I AM A FOREIGNER.....

Jun 23, 2003
Fruntsch said:
NO!!!.............oh...........on my hArDdISC or what is it called..........or when TECHN9'NEhq is back again,........they had it once...........
why´s Calvin pissin´on Scotlands´flag???What´s this meaning?

ever heard of Tonedeff....he has a track similar to Cracker...it is called...Dunno......ZeroMedia doesn´t want me to say it since he ain´t mod here

1/2 of the site is mine...Hö.now leave me alone.........

other 1/2.too.........please excuse me.............I AM A FOREIGNER.....

Man My 1st grader niece has better writing skills than you man. Give up the Engrish man! There's no excuse for you butchering it like that.

Mar 19, 2004
LET ME KNOW HOW U POST PICS

Slither said:
They're working on it... chill!!!
Some one needs to pm me and let me know how to post pics and mini movies on this web site. So I could post footage of scraps getting there ass beat at car shows.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
azmattaz02 said:
well im sayin that because i asked "Techn9nehq" that awhile back and he said prolly the weekend it'll be up and it still isn't soo yeah..

To my knowledge it was supposed to be back up....but it was out of my hands and I was out of town at the time.......here we are a month later and it's still down. So I know about as much as you.