Anyone know shit about computers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
my computer keeps shutting down. I dont know why, but I'll turn it on, and about five minutes later it shuts down. And the longer I have it on, the quicker it shuts down. So if I keep turning it back on, it takes a shorter time to turn off when I turn it on.

Its been like this for a couple weeks now and its pissin me the fuck off.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

May 14, 2002
I don't know what causes this problem but what you prolly need to do is update your windows

you have to start your internet browser then go to Extra and select Windows Update.

then when you get to the webpage select all possibible items and download and install them.

I think your problem would be solved

IF NOT:

then I think you got a power problem. you should go out and buy yourself a new power supply* for your comp

* I don't know the exact word in english cuz I'm not english and all that but what I mean is at the back of youir comp there goes a power cable. The cable connects to a little box that powers your comp.
that box needs to be replaced.

if this wasn't clear enough, let me know so I can try to explain it better

pz.

May 3, 2002
You might have a heat problem and your cpu is overheating so your computer automaticaly shuts down (not all computers do that.. it depends on the motherboard you got). type the delete key when your computer first starts up and look at your power saving settings.