Anyone hit the Eastside show at Club Rainbow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
we got ushered out the door after we performed cause nobody in UTR is 21 except me... i would have really enjoyed analyzing other peoples performances to pick up on techniques and tips. Bullet's been performing for a minute and I know he's got his shit down... our stage presence is garbage... plus we couldn't hear ourselves in the monitor so we were overcompensating by yelling... it's all love though, gotta thank Bullet for giving us the opportunity to do our thang and he mos def treated my man Sonny Bonoho well!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man...

I'm not 21 either, I'm gonna cry.

Mo, I think you and I need to do a performance together... kind of like at that one club when we freak danced the Midget (but nobody could see the midget... wait, that didn't happen). Ok, so it's still my dream to work with Mo-X. I'm a fucking jobber.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
mo x and lil g had a preety impressive set. i was surprised a little considering they are on they first album. dividenz and yuns put it down. as a whole it was a good show, tiffany wilson rocked it on the R&B tip without question. for an all local show it had to be one of the better turnouts for seattle standards(in comparison to what other people say).

thanks to those who came out and supported the event.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
i was feeling the turnout no doubt... hopefully in the future emi and utr can link up for an 18+ show with bar access for the +21 crowd... we really only got one thing on our minds and that's perfectin a set and making tracks for the upcoming albums. we dedicated like medicated crack heads!