Anyone here think tyson fight was set up???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
if u saw that shit u would be thinkin this. tyson fought a good first round then after that basically got his ass whipped. he hardly threw any punches. he just stood there and got his ass beat. plus after the fight he was like its all good i got a paycheck.(talking to lewis). tyson owed showtime millions of dollars. i wouldnt be surprised if tyson threw the fight to get paid. anyone else think that shit?

Apr 25, 2002
tyson did'nt even try to give us a good fight.it's possible he threw the fight on his own but was'nt told to by anyone.i just think he did'nt have a good game plan and got discouraged.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
^

yea, that does kinda makes cents that mayB' TYSON threw the fight all by himself but thats iffy...........It looked like if it was planed that Lewis didnt know nothing bout the "plan" cuz LEWIS was scared as fuck after the 1st round. After the 1st tho tyson just seemed unafective with his gameplan or just not trying.........that night that TYSON lost agianst LEWIS ended his legasy as a legend. <----@ least in my eyes hes not a legend anymore, he will never get another championship match agian, this is good cuz he dont deserv one.:dead:

May 16, 2002
The fight wasnt set up...Lewis just outboxed Tyson`s street fighting ass...And took care of buisness...

And if they fight again...WATCH LEWIS SMASH HIS FACE IN AGAIN AND SEND HIM TO THE MAT ON HIS BACK....

May 8, 2002
tyson didnt really look good in the 1st round its just that lewis was fighting scared for the 1st round and a half that made tyson appear to be fighting good. and as soon as lewis started fighting tyson didnt have a chance

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
DaXorcist187 said:
if u saw that shit u would be thinkin this. tyson fought a good first round then after that basically got his ass whipped. he hardly threw any punches. he just stood there and got his ass beat. plus after the fight he was like its all good i got a paycheck.(talking to lewis). tyson owed showtime millions of dollars. i wouldnt be surprised if tyson threw the fight to get paid. anyone else think that shit?
i dont think so

May 3, 2002
I think the whole thing was setup, Lewis didnt want to fight tyson in the first place, the boxing commission made lewis fight him or they would take his belt away from him. Lewis wouldnt let tyson fight anyone else to get in shape. I think its all a bunch of bullshit, boxing is falling off, what other good fighters are there besides lewis, tyson, holyfield, and tua????

May 12, 2002
STRETCH said:
I think the whole thing was setup, Lewis didnt want to fight tyson in the first place, the boxing commission made lewis fight him or they would take his belt away from him. Lewis wouldnt let tyson fight anyone else to get in shape. I think its all a bunch of bullshit, boxing is falling off, what other good fighters are there besides lewis, tyson, holyfield, and tua????
Damn where should I start, first Tyson and Don King paid Lewis 4 million for him to step aside and so that Tyson and Holyfield could fight. Lewis was the #1 contender. Lewis has wanted this fight for years. Tyson even said that he wanted 2 or 3 more fights before he fought Lewis. Mike knew that Lewis wouldnt wait around for that long so the fight was made now. Already Lewis is starting to talk of retirement.

As for the other good fighters besides Lewis Tyson Holyfield and Tua. Just in the Heavy's you have Chris Byrd #1 contender to Lewis now. and the Klitschko brothers. That's not to mention all of the other fighters in the other weights, from Bernard Hopkins to Ricardo Lopez.

May 3, 2002
I was just talkin about heavyweights^^, and as for all the other shit I mentioned, I heard all that from other fools, so I could be wrong, but I still think it was setup or mike was sedated or something cuz he looked like he wasnt even there at some points in the fight

May 8, 2002
STRETCH said:
I was just talkin about heavyweights^^, and as for all the other shit I mentioned, I heard all that from other fools, so I could be wrong, but I still think it was setup or

mike was sedated or something cuz he looked like he wasnt even there at some points in the fight

thats because he had that far away look of fear in his eyes from knowing he was going to get his ass kicked

Apr 25, 2002
I actually wouldnt be surprised if he did throw the fight. But it doesnt matter, cuz Tyson would get layed flat by Lewis either way. I tried to tell all these fools that dont know shit about boxing....runnin their mouths about how much of a hogg Tyson is. Thats why his washed up ass was chompin the canvas, huh?

May 1, 2002
TYSON WAS ACTING ALL WEIRD AFTER THA FIGHT HE WAS ACTING ALL NICE N SHIT ...THEY MAY HAVE TAKEN HIM OFF HIS MEDICATION...WHEN THEY TAKE HIM OFF THA SHIT HE LOSES HIS HUNGER 2 BEAT THA SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE...BUT YEAH THIS BOXING IS TURNING INTO WRESTLING... JUST TO MAKE MONEY ...