Anyone hear Daz talking shit about Knoc-turn'al?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
Daz = Idiot. I mean, I got love, but man, I dont know what he's thinki'n sometimes. But I've heard some stuff about Knocc, too, like maybe Dre and Snoop ain't even down with him like they should be, because he's got a big head, but I dunno. I know Knocc's I THINK got connections with the D.O.C., and the D.O.C. and aftermath/Snoop are on the outs right now, so I'm not sure what's up with that. Daz might be kinda ridin' for his cousin snoop on this one, because I think Snoop's tryin' to slide into diss mode, and I don't think him and Knocc are cool.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
could be, i got some unreleased audio from knoc when i interviewed him.. i asked him a question "what do you think of people comparing you to snoop dogg?" he replied 2 times to that question.. first time he said aumthing like, "Snoop Dogg, heh..shit I guess, better then nuthing at all." then he asked me if he could do that question over.. then his reply was the one on the site now (http://wckillaz.com)

May 1, 2002
Yeah why is Daz dissin knoc anyway? I heard the real audio where he was dissing him and he sounded drunk LOL, i guess dat explains it ...LOL...

-{bLaDe}

May 6, 2002
sorry but i personally think knocturnal is weak as fucc, daz got way more heat than him and yall know daz, him and kurupt is always talkin shit, keepin it gangsta

Apr 26, 2002
ZoSicc said:
sorry but i personally think knocturnal is weak as fucc, daz got way more heat than him and yall know daz, him and kurupt is always talkin shit, keepin it gangsta
couldn't agree wit chu more on that playboy. fold.