anyone got names and #'s to n/w mom and pop stores? help please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
from ever-ready to tacted out n in a coma to portland

anything would help
thanks to all that helped

and if you just clicked on here for the fuck of it knowing that you don't know anything about this then
you are bendrufuss!

p.s.
d-sane....I know you know

May 12, 2004
2nd Ave. Records in Portland (503)222-3783
Music Millenium (503)231-8926
Platinum Records (503)222-9166
Everyday music (503)274-0961
Below Zero (503)528-2846
One Love Records (503)283-5300

Jun 2, 2004
wrong slo poke

RIDINDIRTY_503 said:
DAMN!!! I jus peeped your shit out on www.listen2sp.com Its HOT!!!! Everyone should check this shit out...Cant stop Knockin BETTER LATE THEN NEVER....
you just gave props to the wrong slow poke the real slo poke is spelled without the W. but that's cool that you gave the album some real positive feedback, and if you see this post slow poke your wrong for not verifying the truth about you not being slo poke with the album Better late than never........

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
what?
you are wrong for not post any info

....why in the fuck would i ask a favor from folks and then out of nowhere you gotta call folks wrong ..did i say "thanks i recorded the whole cd i just 4 hours" no !

and why i gotta correct someone every time somone can't read a post clearly (i got love for RIDINDIRTY_503)
did i say
"hay big cisco why you don't tell folks you are not cisco the frisco mac from the group latino velvet " ...why cause i give a flying pig about name fame
misspelling a name don't make u original, just misspelled
i'm a knight, been on the siccness for years and you got 14 posts like someone gotta bow down and protect the name "slo poke"
all this for the fuckin letter "w"...was it worth it?
i had already for siccness fam that are in the know joked about his name being like mine
click here to see (if you forgot)

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=105715

and you even knew what was up with me i tryed to show some love and offer to chopp and skrew the cd and design the cover for it...and i was not gonna charge just to show love for artists that show love for skrewed music....

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=106283

and you wanna judge me? like i'm trying to steal some shine off a FUCKIN' DEBUT artists when i have been behind the scenes since 96 filling up areas from sac to here, that's funny style

snapin at the hand that is trying to help (a respectable music review in our magazine, {4k issuses a month ..that's 4k could be fans},chopped and skrewed remix service, graphic design and a wide open spot to perform at this club here in downtown skrewattle every week if he's in town and wanna try to slang some cd's after the show) that's cool with me cause i would be glad to help someone that won't take my time for granted and respect
the fact the services that cost would have been done out of love of art

i won't go out of my way to dim the light on this kids name....but i refuse to help get some light to it now.....

all this for the fuckin letter "w"...was it worth it?

i'm done *slaping hands together*

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
tadou said:
slowpoke goin hard!!! damn!!

All i could say is, make sure you hit up FYE and get in their localeyes program.
THANKS....
MAN TAD!!!!!
DO YOU GET THIS GUY FIRST ME NOW E DUB?
LET'S SEE, FREE REMIXING,ARTWORK,BOOKING,REVIEW AND INTERVIEW THAT'S 8K COULD BE FANS? AND INTERNET RADIO!

ALL OF IT!!!!

NOT GOOD ENUFF WITH A UP IN THE AIR NOSE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF THOSE OUTLET'S THAT ARE DESIGNED TO HAVE INDIE MEDIA PROMOTE INDIE ARTS.... THE MEDIA HAS NO INFLUANCE IN THIS BENDRUFESS'S EYE....DON'T TELL'EM COLLAGE RADIO SHOWS LOVE CAUSE THAT IF THEY KNEW THAT THEY MIGHT MOVE SOME UNITS, A TEN CENT DISC AND $1.92 SHIP IS BLEEDING THEM ....THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOUND CLICK?....FUCKING CATFISH MIND STATUS BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE HANDLES THE PHONE CALL FROM WENDY DAY...YOU THINK THEY KNOW WHO THAT IS? BET U THEY DON'T HAVE NO FAITH HER NETHER?
THIS IS BALL OUT BAD P.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE'S MY BOOK ...."NETWORK TO THE TOP"

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@slowpoke
Wendy Day, doesn't she run a crappy ass Angelfire website with some weak-ass self help pages? Talmbout, "i negotiated the Cash Money/Universal deal"...sure ya did!! And i just negotiated the 50 Cent/Ja Rule deal, they bout to start a label together!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
only cause you like to read more than one book about inside industry chit
but hell i learned alot from her, she talks about indie tactics, she got a good vibe about her, i knew you did not bank roll your cd from working for mustynutz at siccness as a asst. pimp slaper, so you had to get it from some where?...naw it's all good, but yeah, and chit i gotta name other factors that help other indies out?
cause that's what i do best network.....get thangs out and open!
i might have something like the last time i saw you on d.o.g.'s spot, but on some everyone type chit

trm,
yeah you right, they was at seaspot's party , i remember it was one of them, thanks