Anyone got hookups on Fake ID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Pimperoni said:
My dad was a inner-city cop, Mezzano is a person who feels his life has been hated on because he has been held back by his up-bringing

Do all the research you want, but a bus ticket to another country is under $40 for you . . . hop on it bro
what?

I was referring to your comment about "paranoia," the fact is that police and feds surf the internet all the time to look for law breakers.

now get off my nutsack.

Apr 25, 2002
Guys like my pops (hasn't been a cop for YEARS UPON YEARS) don't search for crime, they go after it once they think something needs to be stopped

instance:
kids smokin weed on a stoop, why do anything about it ? YOU DONT!

2nd instance:
kids smokin weed that decide to tell cops, "you can't do shit pigs" why do anything about it ? Cuz you can!

most cops aren't lookin to bust kids or men, they're lookin to do their jobs, which is to keep shit under control. learn about it.

Apr 25, 2002
what are you even talking about? what world do you live in?

how do you explain the fact that the feds and local police have arrested thousands of people for getting minors to have sex w/ them on the internet? obviously they monitor the internet. thats no secret to anyone, and really isn't some big sensitive issue like you're making it, its a fact of life right now.

and by the way, your example of cops not doing anything to kids smoking weed probably comes from your experience in the white upper class suburbs where policing is very different. i've seen people thrown in the back of police cruisers for being outside nad drinking beer underage.

Apr 25, 2002
Do you think i'm in the white upper class suburbs ?

Talk to young lou who is from Detroit about Southwestern/ Redford/ wayne state . . . 7 mile isn't a joke . . what was voted the most dangerous city in the United states ? Take a guess

DETROIT. PERIOD.

Guess what was #9 ? Compton.

you're right Mezanno, people police the net . . but a fake ID to binge drink is nothin, if you think it is . . . get a life . . . you post too much paranoia to get me worried . . we're on opposite ends bro . . .

about that greyhound ticket, i'll front you the $40 . . .

Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
i've seen people thrown in the back of police cruisers for being outside nad drinking beer underage.
That's so "hood"

My best friend has 6 of those. Is this a pissing contest ? Cuz I really gotta piss, brb

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah mezzano's right about that child molester thing...they'll agree to a meeting place and all that and then have fedz waitin for ya when you get there....as for what you said about kids smokin weed, I can't count the number of times i've been fucked with for REAL MINOR offences...underage drinking and all that, where i'm from drinkin outside and being a minor is just askin to get arrested.