Anyone feeling that Nas "LOST TAPES"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I really like the material on this album. It discusses what is going on in the streets. This album takes my mind off that poppin bottles, flossin bullshit that the industry puts in our minds as a necessity to be noticed. This shit makes me think what is really happening, opening eyes of blinded children who see nothing but videos that talk about the same shit.. I wish someone from the bay would take it a step further as Nas does and talk about what really goes down in the bay area like the minorities getting fucked by urban placement and lack of education. And the rising costs of living yet no salary increases to even the status. THat shit is on my mind and I call this music someting to listen and actually think about. The mind is a terrible thing to waste being hard and not getting no where.??

Apr 25, 2002
Nas is one of the best in my eyes....always spitting knowledge and doing it in a creative way...bout to go pick this up

May 29, 2002
All out Hog-

that is a good ass comparison. I agree 100%. I never thought of that but they are very similar and both got tight ass flows talkin bout real shit

Apr 25, 2002
Nas is way deeper than Messy Marv, I dont even see how they similar at all. when was the last time Mess made a song like "My Country"? Mess just wears the red white and blue doo rag

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I totally agree Mezzano.....Marv is not even close to par with Nas...come on now....That Lost Tapes cd is tight though...if you ain't got it..you need to get it!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1. Doo Rags

2. My Way

3. U Gotta Love It

4. Nothing Lasts Forever

5. No Idea's Original

6. Blaze A 50

7. Everybody's Crazy

8. Purple

9. Drunk By Myself

10. Black Zombie

11. Poppa Was A Playa

12. Fetus

Jul 21, 2002
On that interview when he talks about how now the rap industry's only topic is your bling, how many cars u got and shit like that makes me tired. that is why Nas is one of the tightest cats in the game right now fosho ima go get his new cd