Anyone cop that "Lowrider Legends Tour 2003" yet!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Has anyone snatched up the Lowrider Legends Tour 2003 comp? It's a double cd. If not, go pick it up and support your boyz DeLavega and Matai! We're on the comp with hella cats! It's a double disc! Although Thump Records fucked up and titled the track "Spanish Rain" it's called "Only In Cali" wit cha' dudes DeLavega and Matai blowin' on the hook! oh boy! DeLavegas also got another track on their called "Underhanded" We're also on the Lowrider Tour as well. We'll be joining the tour when it hits the Portland Expo Center in Portland, Or. on June 8th, 2003 and the San Francisco Cow Palace
on August 29th, 2003. Here's the track listing for the comp.

Disc 1:

1. All Night Long feat. CG,Scooter and Big Man-seldom seen

2. It's So Easy - Blunt Family (C-Blunt,Mr. Gee,Lil Tone,G-Dub,Betty boo)

3. U Don't Want 2 - Mr. Shadow

4. Spanish Rain - DeLavega and Matai on the hook (it's really suppose to be "Only In Cali")

5. Pepe Le Pew - Jay Tee feat. SPM & Frost

6. Feeling Me - Baby Beesh

7. The Fame - Jorge G

8. What's Your Addiction - Flossy

9. Let Me Know - Frontline Officials

10. HLG - Mr. Kee and SPM

11. Tell Me Why - Flossy

12. Ghetto Senorita - Flow Click

13. Mala Mia - Master MC

14. Tell Me - Master MC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disc 2:

1. Rollin On Dubs - Troy Cash

2. I Wish - Cuete

3. Vamanos (Remix) - Jay Tee & Baby Beesh feat. Merciless

4. My World - Tribal Live feat. R. Lynn

5. Ain't A Damn Thing - Mr. Shadow

6. My Life - Hogg Boss

7. Underhanded - DeLavega

8. Ain't Nothing To It But To Do It - Flossy

9. Hold Me Down - Wetblack

10. Can't Spot Me - C-Blunt

11. Madresita - Jorge G

12. Woop De Woop

13. You & Me - Krazy Aztec

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swoop that up and support your boys! There are some tight ass tracks on this double disc! Holla! Matai

Jun 18, 2002
Yes i got it. We've produced the Vamanos track on there. kinda messed up that they edited the cuzz words in that song, but it's a tight track.

Big Ice

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah! They did allot of editing! They even messed up the title of our track Only in Cali to Spanish Rain and DeLavegas "Underhanded" track! They took the whole damn hook out from the song! It's still promotion though right? ha!
One Love dawg! Matai

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Thorti- I haven't received it yet but I'm sure it should be here soon dawg. I'll send out the packages to you anyway by Thur even if it doesn't get here by then bro! I got yaw covered!

@Baby Nicky- I got you covered to doggy! I'll send you a couple things this Thur as well. Yeah, the editing was pretty bad but i'm just happy to get the exposure for me and my boy!

One Love to both of you playas! Ya Boy! Matai