anyone catch the cleveland show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

i know its been out but i just seen it. funny shit, it has potential and is better than american dad.

although the new amercian was funny

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
watched the cleveland show and family guy except american dad cuz i cant stand that show.

on another note i thought it was koo, the r.kelly scene was hlarious, "uuhhh flush...."

Nov 14, 2002
That's funny I thought it came off as Family Guy for black people. Besides being boring (it was the first episode, so...) I thought it was kind of racist. LoL.

I dunno we'll see. It's on Hulu if anybody wants to catch it again.

That daughter is hot as fuck though.

Mar 4, 2007
yeah it had its moments but it does seem like a black version of family guy which i guess some could say is racist but who cares its a cartoon and its suppose to be funny which it was...and it was the first episode so we will see how the rest of the season will play out..

that part where he meets the neighbor bear is funny i thought
Cleveland: "ahhh a bear"
Bear: "ahhh a black person", "doesnt feel so good does it"

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah.. I thought its promising.. Its the first episode and had a lot of introduction really.. I think the jokes will come out more in the second episode. But we'll see.. Already ordered a season an a half of it, so we're probably getting at least 30-some episodes in some form. Crazy that they already have done that many.

Oct 20, 2008
I thought it was pretty funny, I didn't think it topped Family Guy though. I guess the next episode will reveal a little more comedy. They had to explain what the hell was going on first.