Anybody's ps3 messing up the internet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
Everytime i turn my ps3 on or something it like stops my internet working for a second and sometimes i even have to turn the router off and on to get it working again, anybody know why that is?

Jun 9, 2007
my PS3 has been all fucked up since the last big update, just weird shit... like when I download add-on content for a game it'll give me an error & I gotta do a hard reset, then if I'm browsing online on the PS3 it'll completely freeze up & I gotta hard reset, or also in certain games the lag has gotten really bad & sometimes they completely freeze up... so they fucked somethin up with that update, obviously they don't care tho

Sep 25, 2008
yah me too, and everytime i try to update a game i have to do it like 8 fucking times before it lets me cuz it freezes, but for some reason it like disables the internet completely cuz my computer internet wont work either while its signing on and sometimes it just kills the router, could it be my router?