Anybody Watch Family Feud With Steve Harvey?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Steve Harvey had made this show very entertaining. Being a great stand-up comedian, he is often cracking jokes on there. But my favorite part is he is not afraid to tell people that their answer is stupid and probably won't be up there. I think that's why I couldn't really stand the show before. Every time someone would give a stupid answer, everyone is cheering saying it's a good answer and even the host would. Plus, it seems like it's always on, so if there's nothing on then it can kill 30 minutes until something comes on.

May 16, 2002
Steve Harvey had made this show very entertaining. Being a great stand-up comedian, he is often cracking jokes on there. But my favorite part is he is not afraid to tell people that their answer is stupid and probably won't be up there. I think that's why I couldn't really stand the show before. Every time someone would give a stupid answer, everyone is cheering saying it's a good answer and even the host would. Plus, it seems like it's always on, so if there's nothing on then it can kill 30 minutes until something comes on.
I never cared for the show, but I've caught it a few times & found myself watching it being entertained. Your right, Steve Harvey makes it entertaining.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I grew up on Fam fued since the 70's, & Steve does the best job regardless.
My mom used to put me on the floor when I was a baby with my bottle watching Family Feud. She said I was mesmerized by the buzzer. So you were watching it when that creepy old guy would kiss every woman every time.

Anyways, I laugh when Steve Harvey turns away from them when they give a bad answer and rolls his eyes and it almost looks like he is dry-heaving when repeating the God-awful answer they gave.

Props: S.SAVAGE