Anybody smellin' Devious?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Hes ok, i found a cd of his pretty cheap yesterday, trouble is Silas kills him on it twice..What do u reckon?

Also are there any Silas albums out?

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah that Devious CD is tight. tightest song to me on there is "C-Me Walk".

Yeah Silas AKA Smigg Dirtee's new Album drops Early July. I believe the 9th. But it will be heat fa sho. Im Copping it definetly.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thxx For all The Love..Maybe I can See wussup wit gettin some Devious Cds In the Sicc Shop Cuz it Is A REAL solid Album,just slept on...

@Mak Deniro-where did U find the CD???

My Album will Drop July 16....

One Love yall

Silas Aka Smigg Dirtee

May 21, 2002
I found it in a local cd store, hidden away at the back behind some Craig David album...seeing how Craig David sucks dick i thought id check Devious, best track is Dirty mouth, the beat is sicc and the raps are tight as fuck (but why does Dev spit the same verse twice?)..

Look forward to that solo Silas, especially the T-Nut collabo, hope i can find that shit when it drops, i would put that in the sicc shop too for us cats livin further afield than the U.S.

Much Love.

May 16, 2002
Yea Devious is real tight, C- Me Walk is the best song on there, the beat is bangin. I also herd on the board that Silas and Devious are going to make a album together ?

May 10, 2002
Devious cant be slept on!! he got spits.....first time i heard him was on hollow's "takin no shortz"......sounded so young lol....wasnt he like 13 or 14????