Anybody from Montana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
Yea about 40 mins away. There isn't much to do in Montana but get high and drunk lol. We get some hip hop shows in Bozeman, but I never go cause im not feeling their shit. So im just waiting to graduate so i can get the fuck outta this hick ass state. How is Missoula, do ya'll got any underground heads?

Jul 12, 2002
Missoula aint that bad, it's the city I like best in the state. That could just be because I've grown up here most of my life, but I take frequent trips to all the other cities because I play soccer and used to play hockey. You should come out to Missoula Sunday night man, Too Short is performing with Cool Nutz opening. It's gonna be fire. Are you a senior? I'm a senior at Sentinel and I also cant wait to fuckin graduate and bounce.

Oct 28, 2003
Damn if I woulda known that, I woulda kept my nose clean for sure. But I just got put back on probation, so I wont be able to see Cool Nutz. If youre goin' to the show tell me how bangin' it was when u get back.

S

SLOE JIN

Billings, Montana

I lived in Billings almost my whole life, back n forth from the rez to billings, not crow, but ft. belknap indian rezervation. now i live in san diego, been here for about 5 years now. so thats it for me. i used to stay in seattle during the summers on s 57th ave in tukwila, used to kick back in normandy park. now i live in san diego doing my music,

Renegade Muzik/Alley Way Productions @copyright 2004

SLOE JIN aka AFTASHOK pka Chuck Nitti

been doing my music since i was about 15, 16 years old. now my first label mate, signed with someone real big off the label in chicago, where he from he signed to Rockland, R.Kelly's label. Next thing is us to come up. So in any artists interested contact. my production guru, at

[email protected]

if you coming to cali, or southern cali, we have been asked to do some tracks for some up coming compilations so look out for those in the future. website is under construction right now, will let you know when it is up and running with audio, pics, bios, news and more. so holla at a native,

Oct 28, 2003
Im always up for buyin' underground shit from the north west. I got a small collection so far, but im working on it. If any if you artist drop a new cd try promoting it in Billings, Missoula, and Bozemon, Montana. We got people who will listen to your shit like SLR, BWR, and probably some eastside shit.

Jul 12, 2002
yo konfuzed, at that too short concert at the beginning of the month there was some whiteboys from bozeman that opened. Cool Nutz went after them. I can't remember their name but they said 406 all the time. somebody from their group was named dj beezwax. Do you know who Im talking about? I didnt like them very much.

Oct 28, 2003
Yea i know them, they are from Bozemon. There names are like Nickel B, Contact, And Dj Beezwax. Im not really feelin' their shit either. Thanks for the info and peace.

Jul 12, 2002
They got booed pretty bad when they were here. They were such homos man. They had like 3 different dj's in their group. Is that really necessary? This dj from the group kept playing music during the downtime and he'd scratch the same sample for like 2 minutes at a time and he wasnt good at it at all. All their songs were wack except for like 1 and then too short ended the show with people from the crowd getting on the mic and freestyling. Those fags had to come up and rap some written shit during that when it was supposed to be the fans doing it, not the wack ass opening act again lol.