Anybody else watch David Boston last season, WR he was sick as fuck!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

I'm a Cards fan so I watched every Card game. Just wondering if anyone else watched D Boston just beat DB;'s the Fuck Up. If you don't know Boston, that fool is so fast, one of the Fastest Wr's in the league. But he came to Training Camp Last Seaon at 256!!!! as a WR, he Bulked the Fuck up. Now he is down to 238-242 all muscle!!! He is huge!!!! He led the NFL in recieving last year and just tore CB"s up cause of his Size and Speed, this guy will become the top WR in the NFL if he keeps it up!!!! He led the League in reiciving and the whole season he was doubled or triple teamed!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
man I been watchin Boston since he was freshman at OSU......he always been tight, broke all Cris Carters college records.

he is top 5 wr now

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah David Boston is tight, one of the most underrated players in the NFL in my opinion. Motherfucker is built like a damn linebacker in a wide receivers body, im mean look at the picture. He is quick too, damn he can burst past you like that he used Charles Woodson last year and thats not easy. He is one of my favorite players no doubt. My Seahawks are gonna have to play the Cardinals more now since they switched up to the NFC West, so thats cool that I get to see more of him playing. He has some real talent, he will go down as a hall of fame receiver just watch.

C

CinFul-1

skilledassassin said:
Yeah David Boston is tight, one of the most underrated players in the NFL in my opinion. Motherfucker is built like a damn linebacker in a wide receivers body, im mean look at the picture. He is quick too, damn he can burst past you like that he used Charles Woodson last year and thats not easy. He is one of my favorite players no doubt. My Seahawks are gonna have to play the Cardinals more now since they switched up to the NFC West, so thats cool that I get to see more of him playing. He has some real talent, he will go down as a hall of fame receiver just watch.

Sick I will be payin alot of attention to the SeaHawks now that the Cards and Hawks are Rivals!!!! Springs and Boston will be a good matchup, it's just Boston is to big for any CB, too handle!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
man I been watchin Boston since he was freshman at OSU......

ohio state used to be savage......they aren't too good now.....hella good players came out of there.....david boston is a sav on the field....

Apr 25, 2002
Boston came up torchin Woodson! Michigan did not like Boston, cuz they couldnt handle him.

an I dont thinks Springs will be able to handle Boston this year either....Springs has the speed, but will get man handled by Boston......the only defensive backfield that could fuck with Boston would be San Diego.....they got the BIG hitters

C

CinFul-1

T-Dubb said:
Boston came up torchin Woodson! Michigan did not like Boston, cuz they couldnt handle him.

an I dont thinks Springs will be able to handle Boston this year either....Springs has the speed, but will get man handled by Boston......the only defensive backfield that could fuck with Boston would be San Diego.....they got the BIG hitters
SD, got completely checked by Boston last year, they had 3 guys on Boston and he was throwing DB's on their ASS!!!! McNeil tried to pick a ball and Boston hit him like a SS and slammed him on the ground like a SAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe SD will be tight though cuz Jammer is sick, but Jammer will be to young and enexpeirenced to handle Boston. But last seasons SD game is were Boston shoewed he is unstoppable he ran a clinic, murdering DB"s, it was hella funny

Apr 25, 2002
wasnt Rodney Harrison hurt that game?????? cuz aint no wr in the world that can knock around Harrison....an Tay Cody was just a rookie last year, trust me SD gotta D this year....they are scarin me