Anybody else happy as fuck to see charles woodson play to his potential?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Dude seemed like it was over in Oakland, now he is everything he was supposed to be when he was drafted 4th overall. 33 year old cb's are supposed to be on the downside of there careers.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
^ he took on gayz boss' persona, i guess.

me and my boy were high as fuck talking about this last night.

not only an excellent cover corner, but also an exceptional run defender as well. pretty physical.

he even had a great year last year, with 60+ tackles, 7 interceptions, and 3 sacks.

he is a straight up playmaker...he has 8 picks, 2 sacks, and 4 forced fumbles to go with his 70 tackles this year.

if i remember correctly, he collected a sack this year against the cowboys.

Dec 12, 2006
Yea Im just like most people on here, loved him at michigan, great college player, its too bad he played beneath himself in oakland, hes one of the best CBs of the last decade

Jun 1, 2002
AND AS FOR THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD- I'M HAPPY TO SEE WOODSON STILL PLAYING AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME. "PLAYING TO HIS POTENTIAL" INSINUATES THAT HE WASN'T DOING THAT WITH THE RAIDERS, WHICH IS NOT THE CASE. HE WAS A BEAST WITH THE RAIDERS TOO. A TOTAL DIFFERENCE MAKER. THE GUY WHO CREATED THE TUCK RULE. COME ON NOW.

AFTER HE BROKE HIS LEG HE TOOK A WHILE FOR HIM TO COMPLETELY COME BACK, WHICH FORCED THE RAIDERS TO TRADE HIM. IT WAS A GAMBLE THAT WE LOST, BAD.

IMAGINE WOODSON AND NNAMDI ON EACH CORNER.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
The Raiders were never forced to trade him, they just simply let him go in free agency. The Raiders thought he was damaged goods and didnt want him anymore.

The Raiders could easily be a top 10 defense with Woodson still.